Vacature Solution Architect Group Innovation - Amsterdam
ABN AMRO Bank N.V. - Amsterdam
- ABN AMRO Bank N.V. Bedrijfsprofiel
- HBO of hoger
- Vast contract
- 40 uur p/w
- HBO of hoger
- Vast contract
- € 1.000 p/m
- 40 uur p/w
- Nieuwe vacature!
A state-of-the-art Cloud Platform, innovative ideas and a short time to market. Those are the key ingredients that drives Group Innovation. In order to quickly deliver value to potential new customers, the Technology Lab is responsible for the architecture that supports our Ventures in doing so. Are you ready to use your knowledge of Cloud, Full Stack programming tooling and future proof solutions to fuel the Ventures for a successfull product launch? Then please read on, because this offer will fit you like a glove!
As a Solution Engineer you are responsible for the architecture of the products that are being build in several Ventures. As soon as an exploration phase leads to a possible client solution for a specific demand or a detailed problem, you will advise the team on the required architecture for creating their MVP (Minimum Viable Product). The goal is to share the MVP with prospective users as soon as possible to (in) validate the proposition. Of the proven and scalable initiatives, some will be implemented as part of the ABN AMRO label, others will mark the start of a completely new company!
Tools and technology
Within Group Innovation, we have setup a state-of-art AWS platform. This environment is fully tailored for fast implementation and cooperation with external parties.
Should the desired solution require more than the available technology offers, you will explore and determine which technologies could fill the gap. Together with the Venture, you will make the Ally/Buy or Make decision and align the solution with other departments within the bank.
ABN AMRO is a bank in the midst of a major transition. There is a clear focus on client and data driven, sustainable development in line with the ABN AMRO’s mission "Banking for better, for generations to come”.
From the Innovation Centre, an open and dynamic place in the heart of ABN AMRO, you will contribute directly to the creation of innovative solutions for client based themes like Sustainable Urbanisation, Platformication and Digital Assets. Solutions that will benefit not only ABN AMRO or financial institutions, but our society as a whole.
- Proven experience with AWS
- High level knowledge of Kubernetes
- Understanding of do’s and don’ts regarding:
- Data management
- Monitoring & Logging
- CI/CD and testing
- Hands-on programming experience
- Architecture design skills
- Experience applying these skills within a heavily regulated environment
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Turn abstract idea’s into concrete solutions
- Cross-cutting interests, technical, legal, business
- Risk aware
- Providing input for estimates and planning in projects
- Creating documentation and presentations for various stakeholders
Next to these, qualities are critical to be an inspirational contributor and mentor in a young, eager professional Agile team:
- Confident and transparent team player
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Eager and creative learner
- Willing to tackle challenging assignments
- Entrepreneurial approach and self-starter mentality
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Leadership skills to get things moving and reach your team goals
- Coaching skills to help your team mates to be the best version of themselves
Check your profile
In addition to the former:
- Minimal required education and work level: University of applied sciences (Bachelor’s degree/HBO)
- Relevant and proven experience with (front-end) development
- Professional communication level, both spoken and written, in English (Dutch is nice to have)
- You have the hands-on approach that is needed to get things done in a small team
- Knowledge of Agile is preferred
- The opportunity to be the best you can be, work flexible hours and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally
- The opportunity to pro-actively work on your vitality and fitness
- A supplementary benefit budget of 11%, which you can spend on additional fringe benefits
- A personal development budget of EUR 1.000 per year
- An annual public transportation pass or travel budget, depending on the function
- A solid pension plan
Do you want to contribute to the rise of the new unicorns Group Innovation will unleash? What next steps do you consider?
Put your plans into action and develop your personal and professional skills. For more information, you can contact Micha Rentier on [email protected]
We look forward to hearing your story.
ICT bij ABN AMRO is werken in het spanningsveld van innovatie, veiligheid, kosten en klanttevredenheid. 24 uur per dag, zeven dagen per week en in samenwerking met onze leveranciers. Wist je trouwens dat ABN AMRO de afgelopen jaren enkele hoogstandjes heeft geleverd op het gebied van technische ontvlechting en integratie van banksystemen? Dat de Consumenten Geldgids ABN AMRO's internet bankieren het cijfer 9,4 gaf? En onze innovatieve mobiel bankieren app al sinds de start vijf sterren krijgt in de appstore? Dát is IT bij ABN AMRO.
Search X Recruitment
- MBO niveau 3
- € 50.000 - € 74.000 p/j