Vacature Technical Business Process Specialist
bij Heineken International in Amsterdam
Je kunt niet meer op deze vacature solliciteren. Kijk hieronder voor meer soortgelijke vacatures.
- HBO / Universitair
- 5 - 10 jaar ervaring
- € 5.528 - € 6.910 p/m
The Heineken brand stands for enjoyment of life, respect for people and passion for quality. These values also apply if you work for Heineken Head Quarters based in Amsterdam.
Heineken is easily associated with quality, success and innovation. As an employer, Heineken is able to extend this association to the workplace. With its multitude of aspects and opportunities, and its variety of challenges, Heineken is an inspiring and challenging organization and a pleasure to work for.
Business Process Management, part of Heineken Group - Global Business Process and Technology department, enables the delivery of competitive performance enabled by a “one Heineken” culture of process excellence, information technology, and people. Our vision is to create value through process excellence and technology across Heineken.
In close partnership with all Business Functions, the BPM department identifies and implements business process improvement opportunities. We do this by performing outside-in analyses, measuring process performance, synthesising recommendations and engaging in regular dialogue with stakeholders at all levels in the organisation. The improvement opportunities are implemented through changes to processes, organisation structure & roles and tools & technologies.
The BPM department is looking for a Technical Business Process Specialist to drive fact based process performance improvements.
As Technical Business Process Specialist, you will work within the BPM applications area, which provides a toolset to measure process performance, and provides accurate information to enable the realisation of business process improvements. You will configure, maintain and administer the BPM tool set, but also document and maintain the change control process within the change management component. You will collect, interpret and process data to give recommendations in relation to business process improvements. For reporting purposes you will design and develop automated reports from BPM applications, taking into account the reporting guidelines and business needs.
You will also work with the BPM Process Teams to model business processes in our business process modelling application. You will be member of the central BPM team based in Amsterdam and the reporting line will be to the BPM Business Support Manager with strong links to the BPM Business Process Managers.
• Operational and available applications for the business with accurate and reliable data, applying correct conventions and standards.
• Accurate fact based reporting showing a clear view on opportunities for improvement.
• Defined and standardised Process Performance Indicators (PPI). Determine per OpCo how to best measure these indicators in the complex system landscape.
• Approved PPI functional and technical definitions such that results and performance trends are recognised and accepted.
• Defined process improvement opportunities and initiated improvement actions within the business functions.
• Analytical Skills
• Planning and organisation
• Verbal and Written communication
• Customer oriented
• High level of stress tolerance/ Resilience
Education & experience
• Educational Level: Bachelor/HBO or Master/WO
• 2-5 years of experience in an international environment with cross functional business process knowledge
• Technical Proficiency in business application development using XML, SQL
• Full understanding of SAP technical DB structure.
• Functional experience in SAP R/3
• Familiar with Oracle DB Architecture.
• Experience in consulting preferable
• Fluent in English
If you wish to apply, please submit your CV and motivation letter by clicking on the link below:
Or use the 'Solliciteer' button below.
An e-assessment is part of this selection procedure.
Agency calls are not appreciated.