SKS Professionals bv
- Capelle aan den IJssel
- MBO / HBO
- 3 - 10 jaar ervaring
- € 2.800 - € 3.800 p/m
Medius Business Process Software B.V.
- Den Bosch
- HBO / Universitair
- 1 - 5 jaar ervaring
- Salaris in overleg
- Minimaal 5 jaar ervaring
- Salaris in overleg
- 1 - 10 jaar ervaring
- Salaris in overleg
Do you have a hands-on mentality and a pragmatic and innovative mindset? Then, take this chance to be responsible for the maintenance, optimization and rolling out of our SAP plan to produce and to maintain process and business applications software (mainly SAP 3)!
As one of the global leaders in the orthopaedics market, Biomet is passionate about innovation and developing new technology. They specialize in the design and manufacture of implants which replace hips, knees, shoulders, elbows, trauma fixation devices, biomaterials, bone cements and accessories and orthopedic surgical instruments.
Biomet Inc is a worldwide orthopaedic company with headquarters in Warsaw, Indiana, USA. Biomet employs over 6,700 team members, across 16 manufacturing facilities worldwide. Biomet and its subsidiaries currently distribute its products in 70 countries throughout the world. With annual sales exceeding $2 billion dollars they are a leader in orthopaedics on a global level
With European headquarters in Dordrecht, Netherlands and represented by subsidiaries in 22 countries across the continent, Biomet offers a specialized focus on European healthcare and orthopaedics. The continual development of the highest quality, clinically proven products, together with an emphasis on education, ensures that ICTerGezocht.nl remains a trusted leading figure in the European orthopaedic market.
Department/ BU Description:
The department consists of a staff of 45 employees. The business runs SAP R/3 from a hosted environment and is linked to the global Biomet network. This includes operations in China that are run from Europe. The company is actively driving system standardization and improving the overall IT controls, security and maturity.
The candidate operates as a process and business applications systems expert within the PP/PM team which is part of the business applications team, which is part of the IT EMEA organization. The SAP PP/PM team consists of 3 people including a business analyst.
The PP/PM Specialist is responsible for maintenance, optimization and roll-out of the (SAP) Plan to Produce and Plan to Maintain processes and business applications software (mainly SAP R3).
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Solves issues and responds to inquiries from (key) users according to the Biomet applicable procedures;
• Implements new functionality and changes within the business applications software (mainly SAP R/3 software): implementation of interfaces, forms and reports (if applicable);
• Ensures documenting of changes and problem solutions;
• Creating and updating Biomet’s SAP R/3 common model process documentation, customizing documentation and end-user documentation;
• Performs regular business applications quality audits within the ICTerGezocht.nl subsidiaries and China;
• Responsible for the maintenance of the ICTerGezocht.nl common model processes and/or software for his/her functional business area;
• Liaising with and training of key users;
• Participating in the design, building, testing and implementation of new processes, customizations and bespoke programs;
• Maintaining knowledge of Biomet’s (SAP) processes in general and more specific within the P2P & P2M;
• Follow-up on Early Watch Reports;
• Implementing SAP notes.
• College degree or equivalent in an IS (Information Software) or logistics related discipline;
• Excellent knowledge of logistic processes , especially within the area of PP & PM;
• Excellent knowledge of SAP R/3 (PP and PM);
• Fluent in spoken and written English and preferably in other European languages;
• Minimum 3 years IS related experience in logistics/warehousing environment;
• Experienced SAP R3 PP & PM Specialist;
• Time Management skills;
• Process mapping skills
• Experienced in interfacing with users and other stakeholders;
• Preferably consultancy background or having been key user within an international environment;
• Travelling is involved with the position.
Biomet offers you a challenging position with good career prospects in a fast growing international business. We offer a competitive remuneration package. Good pension plan, bonus scheme, car, telephone, laptop.
How to Apply
If you are interested and you meet all the above requirements, please apply for the job using the link below:
You can address your cover letter (please state the Job title in the subject) to Guy Laeven (International Recruitment Coordinator) and please upload your cv.
For more information about Biomet: www.biomet.com or call Guy Laeven: +31 78 – 629 29 19
Agency calls not appreciated
competitive remuneration package