Vacature Biomet seeks SAP FICO Specialist EMEA, in Dordrecht
bij Biomet Europe in Dordrecht
Je kunt niet meer op deze vacature solliciteren. Kijk hieronder voor meer soortgelijke vacatures.
Medius Business Process Software B.V.
- Den Bosch
- HBO / Universitair
- 1 - 5 jaar ervaring
- Salaris in overleg
SKS Professionals bv
- Capelle aan den IJssel
- MBO / HBO
- 3 - 10 jaar ervaring
- € 2.800 - € 3.800 p/m
- Minimaal 5 jaar ervaring
- Salaris in overleg
- 1 - 10 jaar ervaring
- Salaris in overleg
Department/ BU Description:
The department consists of a staff of 45 employees. The business runs SAP R/3 from a hosted environment and is linked to the global Biomet network. This includes operations in China that are run from Europe. The company is actively driving system standardization and improving the overall IT controls, security and maturity.
The candidate operates as a process and business applications system expert within the SAP FICO team which is part of the business application team, which is part of the IT EMEA organization. The SAP FICO team consists of 2 people.
The SAP FICO Specialist (A2C specialist) is responsible for maintenance, optimization and roll-out of the SAP FICO processes and business applications software (mainly SAP R3)
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Solves issues and responds to inquiries from (key) users according to the Biomet applicable procedures;
• Implements new functionality and changes within the business applications software (mainly SAPR/3 software: implementation of interfaces, forms and reports (if applicable);
• Ensures documenting of changes and problem solutions;
• Creating and updating Biomet’s SAP R/3 common model process documentation, customizing documentation and end-user documentation;
• Performs regular business applications quality audits within the ICTerGezocht.nl subsidiaries and China;
• Responsible for the maintenance of the ICTerGezocht.nl common model processes and/or software for his/her functional business area;
• Liaising with and training of key users;
• Participation in the design, building, testing and implementation of the new processes, customizations and bespoke programs;
• Maintaining knowledge of Biomet’s (SAP) processes in general and more specific within the FICO area;
• Follow-up on Early Watch Reports;
• Implementing SAP notes;
• Daily solving issues and responding to inquiries in a timely matter;
• Writing of all kind of necessary documentation
• At least bachelor degree or equivalent in an IS or financial related discipline;
• SAP FICO Certification preferred;
• Minimum of 3 years IS related experience in logistics/warehousing environment;
• Excellent knowledge of financial processes, especially within the area of FICO;
• Excellent knowledge of SAP R/3 (FI, CO and preferably AM);
• Experienced SAP R3 FI & CO Specialist;
• Fluent in spoken and written English and preferably in other European languages;
• Time management skills;
• Process mapping skills;
• Experienced in interfacing with users and other stakeholders;
• Preferably consultancy background or having been key user within an international environment;
• Biomet offers you a challenging position with good career prospects in a fast growing international business.
• We offer a competitive remuneration package.
• Good pension plan, bonus scheme, car, telephone, laptop.
How to Apply
If you are interested and you meet all the above requirements sent your resume with a motivation letter to: Guy Laeven, International Recruitment Coordinator, by using the link below (kopieer en plak deze in je internetbrowser):
Please state the Job title in the subject.
For more information about Biomet: www.biomet.com or call Guy Laeven: +31 78 – 629 29 19
Agency Calls Not Appreciated
Keywords: IT , ICT , Software , Bachelor , Master , University , International , Internationaal , EMEA , Universitair , Sap Specialist , Projectmanagement , Informatie Technolgie , Project Manager , SAP , Dordrecht , Rotterdam , Breda , Zuid-Holland , Noord-Brabant , Bio , Medical , Medisch , Handel , HBO
Zeer goede arbeidsvoorwaarden!