Vacature CADM Enterprise Architect - Security Architecture - Amsterdam
ABN AMRO Bank N.V. - Amsterdam
- ABN AMRO Bank N.V. Bedrijfsprofiel
- Medior/Senior niveau
- Vast contract
- Medior/Senior niveau
- Vast contract
- Vacature staat nog open
The Enterprise Architect at Chief Architect & Data Management (CADM) translates the strategic vision of the bank to different scenario's and then to enterprise architecture. What will be your next step? Tell us your story, we are curious!
This profile -- strategist, deeply skilled professional, custodian -- is far away from the traditional profile of someone who only thinks in objects and diagrams! You are a security management evangelist: someone who likes to make big impact, thinks in creative and innovative ways, and likes to inspire and to be inspired.
The Enterprise Architect, with a focus on Security, has the skills to architect at scale. This covers security of data, services, application, platforms, infrastructure. It means we expect:
- You are seen as a leader, who can develop an architecture vision, guide and facilitate development teams through architecture development and implementations. You are pragmatic and realistic, but at the same time set the vision and inspire everyone to follow. You connect the dots, paint the bigger picture and future vision.
- You work together within different teams to ensure that consistent architectures are delivered.
- You coordinate and be assertive when it comes to solving dependencies or complex problems.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills to influence your most important stakeholders. You are used to work in highly dynamic working environment. You are able to oversee a complex stakeholder landscape: interaction varies from C-level executives to developers and engineers, from business stakeholders to enterprise architect colleagues.
In this role you are responsible for the Enterprise Architecture development, delivery and control. This means:
- You don't shy away from creating content using hands-on e.g. PowerPoint in order to create compelling stories or architecture diagrams. You know how to develop a strong storyline to target your audience.
- You know how to draw and plot boundaries across different dimensions using frameworks, models and standards. You know how to decouple boundaries from each other, for example, by using modern patterns.
- You modernise our technology architecture by using reference models, layers, and abstractions. Create architecture vision documents to guide agile development teams. These documents include: future state architectures, reference models, guidelines and standard. All of these are maintained in our Enterprise Architect Repository.
- You carefully follow the latest technology trends and developments, and determine the impact it could have on the organization. If required you guide the implementation of future-proof business solutions by using your tough leadership skills. Provide, if required, hands-on architecture leadership on complex, innovative proposals and projects. For example, for machine learning, this means you are able to lead the end-to-end architecture and development of analytical modelling solutions.
- Exercise architecture control by developing architecture and security frameworks, setting standards, guidelines and principles. You ensure consistency by working closely together with other architects.
ABN AMRO wants to be a leader in digital transformation and established Chief Architect & Data Management (CADM) with the mission to deliver tomorrow’s data driven and agile foundation. We developed an innovative approach using business capabilities that brings business, technology and security together to enable digital transformation in a complex environment. For the role of Enterprise Architect thought leadership and deep technical and security knowledge is very important. For our digital transformation working we need leaders with a passion for technology.
- Demonstrated IT architecture leadership experiences in a complex organization with multiple business lines
- Broad and strong understanding of security at enterprise level. Able to explain to both C-level and developer stakeholders the pros and cons of a strategic security decision made over at least one of the following topics:
- Knowledge of security frameworks e.g. ISO-27k, COBIT, EBA
- Risk base approach
- Data protection
- Identity & Access Management
- Cybercrime protection
- Network and platform security (cloud security is advantage)
- Electronic fraud detection and prevention
- Knowledge and experience with TOGAF9 and DevOps is a great advantage!
- Ability to think in conceptual, strategic perspective without losing ground over implementation and tactical impact
- Strong organizational sensitivity, able to manuveur organizational maps/units and understand their roles
- Strong interpersonal skills, with proven ability to influence, engage, align people in cross-functional roles at all levels
- Ability to communicate technical possibilities effectively and efficiently to both technical and non-technical management and staff
- Continuous learner with strong persistence towards completing tasks within limited time
- Demonstrated capabilities in defining and managing enterprise strategy and architectures
- Experience with interpretation of laws, regulations and security framework and transform them into internal polices and standards
- 8+ years of senior IT staff experience within a large, global corporation with multiple security, business and IT domains
- Excellent communication skills in English (Dutch is an advantage)
At ABN AMRO you can develop your competences to the max! Besides that, we offer:
- Very nice working environment and open culture that respects you as an individual!
- A good salary.
- A substantial education budget.
- Excellent secondary working conditions, like a benefit budget, a public transport card and a solid pension scheme.
- Room to visit (tech-related) seminars.
- The freedom to research new technologies to improve our solutions.
- At ABN AMRO, we use our knowledge, expertise and network to help our clients within and outside the Netherlands achieve their goals based on responsible decisions. Our clients’ interests always come first. We want clients to understand our products, and we sometimes say ‘no’ if a product involves a risk that is too high for the client. Putting clients’ interests first also means communicating in plain language and crafting smart solutions that genuinely make a difference. That is our goal.
Do not hesitate to approach us for more details, or apply directly! Please contact Jacek Offierski, Principal Architect for Security Architecture, at [email protected]
ICT bij ABN AMRO is werken in het spanningsveld van innovatie, veiligheid, kosten en klanttevredenheid. 24 uur per dag, zeven dagen per week en in samenwerking met onze leveranciers. Wist je trouwens dat ABN AMRO de afgelopen jaren enkele hoogstandjes heeft geleverd op het gebied van technische ontvlechting en integratie van banksystemen? Dat de Consumenten Geldgids ABN AMRO's internet bankieren het cijfer 9,4 gaf? En onze innovatieve mobiel bankieren app al sinds de start vijf sterren krijgt in de appstore? Dát is IT bij ABN AMRO.
ABN AMRO Bank N.V.
ABN AMRO Bank N.V.
ABN AMRO Bank N.V.
Stichting Zorgring Noord Holland Noord
- € 7.917 p/m