Vacature IT Operations Security Manager - Amsterdam
YER - Amsterdam
Do you like to be challenged by planning the execution of security measures from inside IT operations? Then apply for the part of IT Operations Security Supervisor inside our worldwide team.
We are seeking for the IT Operations Security Manager that's capable for the advancement and requirement of security protocols, policies, and strategies essential to secure our infrastructure and guarantee compliance with the company rules. As a manager you're also responsible for the management of the resources and quality checks related to operational security.
Individuals of the RDC require a centre set of competencies to work successfully with the different IT and business communities within the region. Skills such as virtual teaming, client relationship management and product mastery lay the establishment upon which speciality competencies are built. Speciality competencies support the coaching, training, measurement and change management skills that are typically needed in a technology deployment.
- How do you perform inside a virtual, worldwide team?
- Are quality and being a group player portion of your DNA?
- Can you collaborate viably between key extend assets and supporting services?
- How will you guarantee compliance remains portion of standard working methods?
- 7+ years of relevant business experience
- Excellent coordination and organizational skills
- Experience in IT security and compliance
- Ability to interact with all levels in the organization
- Excellent knowledge of English, both written and verbally
- Gross salary up to €9,000 gross a month;
- 25 holidays;
- Dynamic environment where you can learn to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- A laptop and iPhone which can also be used privately
- A lease car or mobility budget
Our client is not only providing Digital Transformation services towards their clients, but also internally are they `digitizing their firm', which brings great opportunities for further innovation and modernization. Business Services (~500 people) is the internal organization which provides all high quality services and support to all the Netherlands employees (~4500) and consists of departments such as IT, HR, Finance and Mobility.