Vacature Distributed Computing Infrastructure Architect - Veldhoven
Trinamics - Veldhoven
The Infrastructure Architect will be working on projects as a technical expert or internal consultant. He or she must be able to provide technical leadership to cross functional teams in the design, development and integration of infrastructure automation solutions into the ASML software development environment. Create, research and development of infrastructure services. He or she is the technical lead on a programmatically managed infrastructures, together with a group of infrastructure automation engineers. He or she works in close cooperation with the Solution owner, Infrastructure architects and Subject matter experts.
Starting in this position means that you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Extensive automation of infrastructure components
- Infrastructure CI/CD solutions
- Setup infrastructure requirements, designs and implementation in various projects
- Assessment of infrastructure change proposals.
- Advice and Implementation of infrastructure improvements
- Communication and alignment with ASML generic IT department
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Red Hat certifications
- A competitive salary based on your experience and education;
- Good secondary conditions such as 25 holidays, Flexible work hours and 8% holiday allowance;
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally;
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses;
- Nice yearly events with the Trinamics team.
Dankzij onze kennis van de arbeidsmarkt kunnen wij de juiste baan voor je vinden waar jouw talent tot zijn recht komt. Onze opdrachtgevers zijn klein tot zeer grote ondernemingen op nationaal- en internationaal niveau.
Vanuit Breda, Eindhoven en Rotterdam onderhouden wij contacten met opdrachtgevers en technisch specialisten in Noord-Brabant, Zeeland en Zuid-Holland.