Vacature Salesforce developer - Diemen
Randstad Groep Nederland - Diemen
Do you want to help shape the global Salesforce environment of the world’s largest HR service provider, defining, building and continuously improving the solution 28.000 people will use on a daily basis? Helping shape the working life of over 500 million talented individuals?
As part of building a global Salesforce programme we are looking for multiple experienced Salesforce Developers.
You work closely with our Technical lead, product owner and other salesforce developers and consultants to implement and integrate a global package of features based on Sales Cloud, Services Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Bullhorn for Salesforce, including but not limited to lead management, opportunity management, pricing and quoting.
You will build custom solutions on top of the Salesforce platform using out-of-the-box functionality and be focused on declarative programming, develop technical design and solution documentation aligned with the business objectives, develop interfaces on top of the Salesforce platform and integration with other systems.
We are working on several Salesforce projects at this moment. Your focus will be on the regional implementation team, which works closely with and between the global center of excellence and our Dutch development team.
Center of excellence
In the center of excellence Sales we are building on the global package that will be used by all OPCO's within our organisation within the next few years. Features that will be developed in the COE are lead management, account management, opportunity management, pricing and quoting, etc.
Regional implementation teams
The regional implementation teams are responsible for implementing the global package to the first OPCO’s Netherlands and Sweden. Activities within the regional teams are configuring the global package to the need of the OPCO, developing the OPCO specific features like local legislations and processes. Also the integration with back-office systems and migration from the current to the new solution will be part of the work in the regional teams.
Dutch development team
Our Dutch development team is managing and developing a Bullhorn (Connexys) implementation for the professionals business (Yacht & BMC) here we are continuously developing new features that will support the needs of the professional business. Tasks here are developing new features within the Salesforce platform and also building integrations with the web portals that our professionals use.
Who are you?
You are an experienced developer, ideally with a Salesforce platform Developer 1 (Dev 1) Certificate, and have demonstrated experience with:
- Salesforce Lightning;
- Lightning Flows;
- Experience with API’s for integrations;
- Apex triggers & classes;
- Writing custom APEX API’s (REST / SOAP)
Nice to have:
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment;
- Salesforce platform developer 2 (Dev 2) Certificate;
- Integration architecture Designer certificate;
- Lightning components;
- Lightning web components.
Apart from that you are:
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), Dutch is advantageous
- A strong communicator;
- A proactive team player;
- Solution-oriented/analytical thinker;
- Eager to learn.
What do we offer?
- An environment focused on innovation and the opportunity to make a global impact;
- Plenty of training and development opportunities within the group. A significant share of our employees have held several roles in their years in the business, with RGN giving you the tools you need to challenge and develop yourself;
- A monthly salary between €3500 - €6400 depending on experience, with a total package of up to €110k p.a.;
- 8,5% holiday allowance;
- A generous monthly benefit budget on top of your salary and holiday pay that you can choose to spend on extra time off, perks such as a bike, tablet, gym subscription or simply get paid out;
- 25 days holiday with the option to buy additional 25 days off;
- A generous sabbatical program;
- A good mobility scheme, laptop and everything you need to perform your job well;
- An attractive bonus scheme and the option to earn an outperformance bonus twice per year.
Would you like to find out more about RGN IT and our Salesforce environment? Don’t hesitate to reach out to our Talent Acquisition Specialist Franziska on [email protected] | 0683088632 or apply directly via the button!
Human Source Group
- € 3.000 - € 4.250 p/m
- € 5.833 p/m
- € 4.167 p/m
Add Value IT Recruitment
- € 3.750 - € 4.750 p/m
Search X Recruitment