Python Developer / Data Scientist
- € 2.800 - € 4.500 p/m
- 36 uur
Data Science Engineer | €4803 - €6378 bruto per maand Zoetermeer • Ortec
- Notitie toevoegen
- Vacature verbergen
- Vacature rapporteren
€ 4.803 - € 6.378 p/m
HBO of hoger
VacatureomschrijvingDo you have the right qualities and do you think you would be a good addition to Ortec? Then apply for the position as Data Science Engineer. You will receive a message from us soon!
As a Senior Data Science Engineer at ORTEC you design, build and work on advanced analytics, data processing and data science environments for A-list customers within supply chain, financial services, leisure, travel and more. Simply pursuing a successful business is no longer enough nowadays. Positive contributions to the planet and society at large are more important every day. At ORTEC our drive is to help our customers to use their data in a smart way to be more efficient, adaptive and sustainable. How nice would it be to have an inspiring job in an innovative industry and contribute to a better world? Well, this is your chance! As a Senior Data Science Engineer at ORTEC you know how to build data pipelines (ETL), design (cloud) architectures and put (machine learning) models into production. You mainly work on the Microsoft Azure platform and several other technologies and platforms such as C3.ai and Dataiku. You support and coach your junior and medior team members. As we believe it is very important to stay ahead of the latest technology, knowledge sharing is very important to us. As a senior engineer you play a key role in the research and assessment of the latest technologies and platforms, discuss them with and learn from your team members on several topics. You advise both our customers as well as the internal ORTEC organization. You are part of a team of seven, based in the Netherlands, but we work closely together with our colleagues in the US as well, which makes the team even more diverse. We love technology and we love to make a difference for our customers. We have regular stand-ups, using the agile/scrum metholody and we stay connected, also during this period, by having regular team meetings and some (online) social events as well. In short: a great combination creating solutions for today and experimenting for tomorrow, together with a great engineering team.
Hier gaan we vanuit
Working together with analysts and data scientists to gather requirements and translating them into engineering tasks is your second nature. You are inquisitive, creative and enthusiastic about sharing your ideas and know-how and you are eager to continuously develop yourself. Furthermore:
- You have at least 4 years’ experience as Data Engineer and/or Machine Learning Engineer in medium and/or large sized organizations.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or comparable
- You understand what’s needed to get (machine learning) models into production
- Security, compliance, performance and scalability is the base your work from
- You have experience on the Microsoft Azure platform and have worked with tools like Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, Azure Datalake Storage, Azure Container Instances and/or Azure Kubernetes Services
- You have programming skills and experience with languages like Python and Scala
- You’ve worked with CI/CD (like Azure Devops) and versioning control systems
- Able to fluently communicate in English (verbally and in writing). Fluency in Dutch is a plus.
- Experience with technologies such as Spark and Hadoop is a plus, as is DBA experience and setting up cloud environments via infrastructure-as-code
- Your salary will be 4803 - 6378 euro per month gross
- You will get 25 paid holiday days
- The working hours are flexible
- Working from home is possible
- Your travel expenses will be compensated up to 19 cents per kilometer
- You will be continually trained
- You will be continually trained
- There is a compensation for made expenses
- You will get a work phone
- You will get a work laptop
- 13th month compensation
We are ORTEC, a purpose-driven organization changing businesses and society at large through the power of data-driven mathematical optimization. We make businesses more efficient, more predictable and more effective. The ORTEC journey started in the early 1980s. A few young Dutch students wanted to show the world the value of mathematics to secure long term sustainable growth for organizations and society at large. 40 years later, ORTEC is the world’s leading supplier of mathematical optimization software and advanced analytics with around 1,000 employees and offices in 13 countries around the globe. Over the years, we have optimized business processes at more than 1,200 leading companies, enabling us to make a significant contribution to a better world.
- Opgericht in 1981
- De gemiddelde leeftijd is 37.
- Werkzaam in 1 kantoor.
Vanaf nu ontvang je automatisch de best passende vacatures automatisch in je mailbox.
Wijzig je inschrijving