- ICT vacatures
- ICT vacatures Utrecht
Hoe nu verder?
- Verwijder één of meerdere filters
- Kies een groter gebied (plaats of postcode)
- Gebruik andere functies of trefwoorden
Node.js developer looking for a challenging consultancy role? Utrecht • StarApple
- Notitie toevoegen
- Vacature verbergen
- Vacature rapporteren
€ 3.800 - € 6.000 p/m
HBO of hoger
This organisation is an international player that focuses on secondment of professionals in Finance, Legal, Engineering and IT. They once originated as an employment agency (in the Finance and Legal sectors) and over the past 10 years have grown into an organisation with more than 3,000 employees in the Netherlands. They work for both small companies and large multinationals, such as ING, Ahold, Robeco and ASML.
As a Node.js developer, you will join the IT department. Currently consisting of some 30 colleagues in the field of Front- and Back-end (Node.js, C#, Java), Fullstack, but also DevOps, Cyber Security and Data & Information management. The team is brimming with ambition, so they offer many opportunities to keep expanding your knowledge (through training courses and certifications). They have the ambition to double this team in the coming year.
Under the guidance of 3 account managers, one of whom will be your point of contact within your expertise, you will start working for various clients. He or she will help you find a suitable and challenging assignment. Naturally, they will take your situation, experience and (technical) ambitions into account. The assignments last one to two years on average. This allows you to really commit to a project and make an impact as a consultant.
Besides the assignment, you will regularly meet your colleagues from the IT department to share knowledge or discuss new trends, for example. Master classes are also regularly given by experts from the field. This makes for a nice change between study and practice!
• A completed bachelor’s or master's degree
• At least 3 years of relevant work experience with Node.js
• Experience within AWS stack, e.g.: Lambdas, API Gateway, DynamoDB and Cognito
• Experience with NoSQL and Relational databases
• Experience with REST, GraphQL
• You are keen to continue developing yourself
• Experience in consultancy is a plus
• A good salary, indication € 3800 - 6000 gross for full-time
• Bonus scheme
• The possibility to choose a different construction, where you earn less fixed and more bonus (based on your hourly rate)
• Employment for 36 or 40 hours per week
• Flexible working hours and hybrid working
• Lease car (incl. fuel card) or full public transport reimbursement
• Opportunities for training and obtaining certifications
• Pension scheme
• 25 holidays & 8% holiday pay
• Regular fun drinks parties and other outings, as well as master classes by experts in the field!
For more information and to apply for this position, please respond using the contact details below.
Anne van Wagtendonk- Taal - Consultant PHP | Python | Front-end & UX/UI Design
/ 088- 321 8 149 /
Gerelateerde zoekopdrachtenPerl Developer UtrechtFulltime UtrechtHBO UtrechtVast contract UtrechtUtrechtProvincie UtrechtPerl Developer
Vind nieuw personeel op ICTerGezocht.nl