- ICT vacatures
- ICT vacatures Utrecht
Java Developer - Per Direct, Weesp
- € 2.500 p/m
- 40 uur
- Auto v/d zaak, Winstdeling
Full stack Java Developer
- 40 uur
- Auto v/d zaak, Opleidingsbudget, Pensioenregeling
Java Software Engineer - Per Direct, Amersfoort
- € 3.500 - € 4.500 p/m
- 40 uur
- 13e maand, Opleidingsbudget, Pensioenregeling
- € 3.500 - € 5.000 p/m
- 32 - 38 uur
- 13e maand, Laptop, Pensioenregeling, Reiskostenvergoeding, Telefoon v/d zaak
Medior/senior Java Developer - Per Direct, Aalsmeer
- 40 uur
- Laptop, Pensioenregeling, Reiskostenvergoeding
Java Software Developer - Amstelveen | €2500 - €5000 bruto per maand
Medior Java Developer | 65.000 + 12% bonus + vast contract
Senior Java Developer | 78.000 + 12% bonus + vast contract
Medior Java Developer | Mission Critical producten voor de wereldwijde zorg
Junior Java Developer | Mission Critical producten voor de wereldwijde zorg
Senior Java Developer | Mission Critical producten voor de wereldwijde zorg
Medior/Senior Java developer | Randstad | Java / AWS / Kubernetes / CI/CD
Medior Java Developer | € 65.000 + € 3.600 bonus + vast contract
Java developer (remote) Utrecht • StarApple
- Notitie toevoegen
- Vacature verbergen
- Vacature rapporteren
€ 3.300 p/m
HBO of hoger
Where are you going to work as a Java developer?
Do you want to work on social software? Do you like a dynamic and fast growing organization? And would you like to work for a market leader in their field? Then I am looking for you!
Because of the large growth and strategy, I am looking for a Java developer. Since 2020, several suppliers within this industry have merged. All with one goal: a total software solution that serves parents and young children. The organisation is very informal and there are very short lines of communication. Work is based on Scrum Agile and there are 5 multidisciplinary development teams. They are currently about 110 people and the ambition is to grow to 125 employees. The organisation strives to work together as a team to achieve a good end result. The vision is clear, to further develop the product and continue to be the market leader in the coming years. The organisation is very informal and is basically a home-working organisation. Furthermore, there is plenty of parking space and fun outings are organised three times a year for both partner and child.
What will you be doing as a Java developer?
As a Java developer you will be working in 1 of our SCRUM teams. Currently there are about 30 developers working within our organisation and you will be building the bridge between different functionalities within our applications and integrating them into our central hub. You start your day at 9 am with a stand-up and then pick up your tasks for the day. Below are a number of tasks that you will be performing:
– Creating and developing features within the various applications
– Maintaining CI/CD pipelines
– Keeping busy with Security & Privacy
We work mainly from home and after Corona we intend to continue to do so as much as possible. We communicate via Trello and Slack and after corona we meet at the office one day a week.
What is expected of you?
- A completed HBO or WO education in the direction of Informatics or Computer Sciences;
- Strong analytical skills, open to feedback and daring to anticipate opportunities;
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience;
- You have strong knowledge of JAVA programming language;
- You are eager to learn and to become the best at what you do;
- You realise that you can only be successful together;
- Fluent in the Dutch or English language.
What we offer you?
Salary indication between €3.300 and €6.500. This depends on your experience and mor incoming:
- 26 holiday days per year;
- A challenging position within an innovative company with modern tools;
- Fulltime employment, option for a minimum of 32 hours;
- The prospect of a permanent contract;
- The opportunity for personal growth through training, education and knowledge sharing;
- 8% holiday money;
- Company car (if required);
- Travel allowance;
- A laptop and telephone of your choice;
- An independent and responsible function;
- Flexible lead times;
- A regular outing or cake (the smallest excuse is seized upon)!
More information or apply directly?
Are you interested? For more information about this vacancy, please contact Tim (088 - 3218108/ 06 - 43270333 ) or email your resume to You can also upload your resume on . Of course you can also call us to join our network. If this is not the job for you, we will be happy to look for you specifically based on your requirements!
Gerelateerde zoekopdrachtenJava Developer UtrechtFulltime UtrechtHBO UtrechtVast contract UtrechtUtrechtProvincie UtrechtJava Developer
Vanaf nu ontvang je automatisch de best passende vacatures automatisch in je mailbox.
Wijzig je inschrijving
Ontvang als eerste nieuwe vacatures voor Java Developer in Utrecht
Vind nieuw personeel op ICTerGezocht.nl