Application Engineer Rotterdam • Experis
- Notitie toevoegen
- Vacature verbergen
- Vacature rapporteren
€ 3.250 - € 4.500 p/m
HBO of hoger
- Daily management of the application landscape;
- Solving malfunctions independently or together with development / suppliers;
- Analyzing processes;
- Developing and implementing solutions;
- Inventory requirements within the organization.
- Translating the wishes of the business into a suitable IT solution;
- Create reports in Visual Studio;
- HBO work and thinking level;
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience;
- Experience with CRM systems;
- A big advantage is experience with database structures, information analysis and the ability to think process-oriented;
- Command of the English language;
- Good communication skills, proactive, strong in shoes, flexible and enthusiastic.
- Salary: 3250 -4500 euros per month based on a 40-hour working week;
- Holiday pay: 8.33% of gross annual salary;
- Holidays: 25 + 1/2 days per quarter if you are not sick;
- Travel costs: 19 cents/kilometer (maximum of € 200 per month);
- Medical expenses: € 50 per month allowance;
- Training opportunities.
iSense, PEAK-IT and Ciber join forces and continue as Experis Nederland. With one large network of more than 450 customers, we find an IT job that fits your wishes, talent(s) and ambitions. What do you prefer to do and where do you want to grow in your IT career? Because working through Experis Nederland means investing in your personal growth.
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature neem dan contact op met Cristian Ponce Gonzalez via de button "Solliciteer nu" op deze pagina. of bel 0182-692020.
BedrijfsomschrijvingOur client is an international organization that was originally a family business. It is a close-knit team consisting of 5 application managers.
A position has become open due to the departure of a colleague. The great thing about this Application Management function is that you have many different activities in a dynamic environment. Also, not everything has crystallized here yet, so that you have enough space as an application manager to help innovate the environment yourself. The industry is now very busy catching up with IT, which means that there are plenty of challenges in the coming years. An important aspect of your position is therefore independently tackling projects in which you enter into discussions with various stakeholders.
The application landscape consists of your own software application and software applications where you switch with suppliers.
In the long term, there are also great opportunities for growth to, for example, Business Analyst, Project Manager or IT Manager.
Vanaf nu ontvang je automatisch de best passende vacatures automatisch in je mailbox.
Wijzig je inschrijving