Senior iOS Developer - Rotterdam
The House of Appril - Rotterdam
In order to be successful in this role, you will at least need the following:
- 5 + years experience with programming
- Working with new and existing applications in Swift.
- Contributing to the optimization of the applications.
- Sharing your programming skills and coaching your colleagues
Note: The agencies we work with are looking for app builders who are in the possession of a Dutch work permit ánd reside in The Netherlands. Unfortunately, our clients do not work with people on a remote basis.
You will receive a competitive salary.
In addition, our client offers a generous package of fringe benefits:
- Extensive vacation arrangement
- Space for personal development
- The latest hardware to work with
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Free lunches
- Fun Friday afternoon drinks
For questions about this or the other vacancies, please contact us, Jacqueline de Gruyter or Maike Warner, email: [email protected] or call: 020- 215 7446. We love to help you with a new job.
The House of Appril
- Den Haag
- Den Haag
- € 3.700 - € 4.100 p/m