- € 4.000 - € 4.800 p/m
Business Consultant experienced in Logistics, Terminals or petrochemical industry, Ro..
- € 4.500 - € 5.500 p/m
- 40 uur
Functioneel Ontwerper / Informatie Analist, in Rotterdam, vast dienstverband
- 40 uur
Data-Analisten en BI-Specialisten gezocht in de omgeving Rotterdam
- € 2.500 - € 6.000 p/m
- 36 - 40 uur
Consultant informatie analist (starter/junior)
- € 2.500 - € 3.300 p/m
- 32 - 40 uur
Agile coach 6 maanden regio Rotterdam
- 40 uur
Senior Security Analyst | Politie, PSV, Nationale Nederlanden | Lease auto | Extra Bo..
HBO of hoger
Robeco is looking for a “Business Analyst”, within the Portal & Digital Reporting Services team. The team’s core focus is to deliver smart solutions for our clients. We are a dynamic team that works closely with other teams, such as Investments, Sales as well as Operations. By doing so, we strive to provide both internal and external clients with their essential information needs, taking into account the specific underlying sub-topics these departments focus on.
The Portal & Digital Reporting Services team consists out of 9 members with expertise in Platform services, API development, data modeling and visualization. Via the current open position in the team we are looking for a new enthusiastic team member, who can help the team in delivering high value solutions to our clients.
Position & Requirements
As a Business Analyst you are expected to analyse the requirements/questions and results, execute test scenario’s and manage the requirement timelines. In order to continuously improve the services of the team for our clients.
You are expected to support the organization, by analysing and answering requests of the various Robeco department’s that the team works with, by implementing new functionalities, features and optimizing processes. You will have a central role in collecting the necessary input and you will be responsible to coordinate and align with the team and stakeholders. In this role you closely cooperate with the development team in Zurich and you will actively attend the scrum ceremonies.
Next to strong communication skills, you are flexible and are able to work with multiple systems and processes within an Asset Manager (like for e.g. Excel, FactSet etc).
- Perform quality assurance activities throughout the Software Development Life Cycle;
- Review completed development work with the team, stakeholders and users as necessary before release into production;
- Develop and maintain product test plans and test cases;
- Assisting with both the development and maintenance of ongoing (ad-hoc) reporting of portfolio information;
- Execute test cases and prioritize resolution of defects;
- Work closely with team members to validate test cases;
- Facilitating effective communication with internal customers and stakeholders, like documentation/presentations;
- University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Finance;
- 5+ years working experience, of which at least 2 years within an role as Business Analyst, tester and/or test coordinator;
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented while remaining pragmatically minded;
- Knowledge of test engineering (tools, best practices, etc.);
- Knowledge and experience with Agile, Scrum, DevOps;
- Candidate has experience in testing in an end-to-end application chain environment: from back end systems to a client facing front end application;
- Affinity with API’s and integration software;
- Good understanding of financial instruments and asset management processes, as well as knowledge of the impact of macro-economic factors on portfolio management;
- Ability to communicate effectively, constructively and professionally in Dutch and English;
Vanaf nu ontvang je automatisch de best passende vacatures automatisch in je mailbox.
Wijzig je inschrijving
Ontvang als eerste nieuwe vacatures voor Business Process Analyst in Rotterdam
Vacatures zoeken in heel Nederland
Gefeliciteerd! Je bent nu aangemeld voor onze gratis vacaturemail.
Binnenkort ontvang je de eerste vacatures per mail.
Gefeliciteerd! U bent nu aangemeld voor onze gratis CV-mail.
Binnenkort ontvangt u de eerste CV's per mail.
De instellingen zijn met succes gewijzigd
Registreer je vandaag nog!
banensite van Nederland