Software Developer Zorg | Laravel
- € 2.400 - € 3.700 p/m
Laravel/PHP Developer | €2400 - €3500 bruto per maand
- € 2.400 - € 3.500 p/m
- 13e maand, Auto v/d zaak, Opleidingsbudget, Reiskostenvergoeding
Senior Backend Developer | PHP Laravel Hoofddorp • Haystack People
- Notitie toevoegen
- Vacature verbergen
- Vacature rapporteren
Your new job as a Senior Backend Developer!
- Does working on Native-apps and special integrations with servicing airlines interest you?
- Are you focused on innovation and would you like to help with the architecture of our clients product?
- Do you appreciate working in environments with the focus on great quality in code?
- Are you the right person that knows how to write code that can be deployed into production directly?
- Do you like working in complex environments where you get access to heaps of data?
Does this peak your curiosity and are you ready to build up on your flight hours? Make sure to keep reading because I have just the job for you!
As a Senior Backend Developer, you will be the person to take initiative on the technical side at the office and to bring the vision of the company over to the team. You will be working on complex code in massive data environments, but you will also be helping out on the architecture as well as guide the team.
At this company, there is a big focus on high quality in code. This means that code will only be merged once tests have been written and once there has been a code review. After the code has been checked, it will automatically be forwarded to the testing environment so that the team can test the changes. After this the code will be deployed to the production environment. Since it is such a complex environment, they deploy code to production about 3 times a week. This means the code you write will be used immediately! They have the strong opinion that once the code is finished, it should be made available and used immediately.
Your task will be to provide great quality code, guide the team with the testing procedure and on the side, help out with the architecture. If you have the ambition to grow into a lead position, there are options for the future, but this is not a requirement. The focus for you will be on the technical side. You will need to take your skills and experience with working on databases and complex SaaS solutions on the table and be able to act quickly but also efficiently when that is required.
Since you have a lot of responsibilities in the team, the company requires you to work hybrid where you will be at the office 3 days and work from home for 2 days a week. In the future, you will have the opportunity to work more from home if that is something you prefer.
- PHP / Laravel
- Know about: DTO’s, High cohesion / low coupling
- Database transactions and isolation levels(InnoDB)
- Programming code for a multi-server architecture: Caching(Redis), Stateless architecture, Worker environments(jobs/queue’s)
- Unit testing, Mocking, e2e/integration testing
- Know about SOLID
- You’re pragmatic
Nice to haves:
- Service Orientated Architecture
- Protobuf / gRPC
* Although they are not actively using DDD/CQRS to the fullest, they still use parts of it such as Bounded context, Value objects etc. so it’s good to know about parts of it
- A yearly salary up to €78k based on your experience as a developer
- Compensation of your travel expenses of €0,19 per KM on a net basis.
- A company laptop
- Enthousiastic and innovative colleagues
- The opportunity to work on the newest technologies
- Grow opportunities to lead remote teams in the future (This is entirely optional to you)
Did I spark your curiosity? Lets set up a (video) call to discuss the details! You can also respond via the application form or send your resume to via de button "Solliciteer nu" op deze pagina.. Calling will always get you a reply faster, you can reach me on +31 (0)6 13 81 97 17
This is where you will be working!
Our partner is a Tech scale up and has their headquarters in Hoofddorp. They have been founded in 2014 and are focused in the innovation of the way how taxi- and transferservices worldwide are being managed. Companies all over the world have been looking for new, more efficient ways to set up their taxi- and transferservices and to make sure that their employees reach their destination on time. This is where our partner comes in with their platform and SaaS to provide and make sure everything goes in order.
As a result of their innovative platform, service and quality of the people that work at their company, they have managed to set up permanent contracts with insurance, creditcard as well as servicing airline companies. These companies all use their SaaS on a daily basis to manage their transporting needs. At this moment in time they are active in 140 countries and 880 destinations. With all this data, they need a Senior Backend Developer to help their team in this complex environment and to help the company with the massive growth that they are experiencing currently.
Vanaf nu ontvang je automatisch de best passende vacatures automatisch in je mailbox.
Wijzig je inschrijving