Account Manager | Amsterdam Region | High traffic tech-company | Market Leader with d.. - Haarlem
Finest People - Haarlem
- Are you looking for a new job opportunity as Account Manager in the Amsterdam Region?
- Do you want to develop yourself in an international environment?
- Are you looking for a strategic role with a wide scope of responsibilities, within sales, relationship management, data, design and collaborating with the marketing department?
Then this could be your next job!
Your next employer: Market leading Tech company based in The Netherlands
This High Traffic tech company has steadily gown in the past 20 years to the top of the game within their industry. But what do they do? This company is constantly analysing, improving and adjusting the traffic between the partners and their own websites. At the moment their revenue is exceeding more than a 100 million in annual revenue within those 15 country’s.
For the next upcoming years their ambition is to grow in more than 20 country’s. The Coronavirus pushed the demand to a next level! They have their own in-house development team who is always on the top of the newest innovations. This is also why they are expending their “sales” team, and are looking for someone who likes to help with this ambition.
The ideal candidate is Analytically strong (Because of the large sums of data and money), has a feeling for sales and is open to develop his/herself.
Your next position: Account Manager Amsterdam Region
As an Account manager, you will work combined in a team of 3 affiliate managers and 1 Account Manager. With your colleagues you will work together overseeing the operations in a region/country.
For you this mean being in contact, managing and onboarding new partners but also see if there are new partners who can join the club (this is a small portion of the work). On the technical side, optimizing the traffic towards the website and running campaigns.
This is a strategic position, with a lot of influences. If you want to execute a marketing plan this totally possible. Whereby there is a high degree of independence what means for you, it can be an interesting role if you want to grow to a manager position maybe in the future. Here you can run your own business with a lot of budget also for your own development.
What is being required?
- Commercial mindset
- Speak and write flawlessly English
- Flawlessly analytical skills
- Efficient working and a constant helicopter view are your kind of thing.
- Excellent Excel skills
- Base salary up to €45K Base
- Fantastic bonus system that can double your salary
- Gym compensation
- Daily lunch
- Unlimited career progression
- International colleagues
- Full responsibility over multiple countries