Field Application Engineer - Enschede
YER - Enschede
Do you have a passion for exploration and discovery? Would you like to work for a medical technology organization? Are you an experienced Field Application Engineer? Then this might be the right fit for you!
What will you do?
- You are responsible for delivering and building service excellence over and above our customer expectations;
- It is your task to represent the company in a positive, professional manner in all dealing with customers, both external and internal;
- You will own and deliver service commitments and execute on installations, calibrations, preventative maintenance, training or basic repairs;
- You are responsible for service reporting, documentation and creation of protocols to specification on internal and customer needs;
- You will build strong customer relationships and promote excellent customer experience to maintain a high level of customer allegiance;
- You are responsible for optimization and accuracy of the provided tools and consignment stock;
- You will provide services remote or at site within the agreed conditions; sets the accurate priorities.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Field Application Engineer, product line Gauging (Link to Gauges) and if required extending to other product lines. Someone with a passion for exploration and discovery.
YER Technology offers you the opportunity to work as a Professional and to combine challenging projects with a great career and prospects of a permanent contract at YER Technology or one of our clients. The following terms of employment apply:
- An attractive (fixed) salary, depending on knowledge and experience
- A challenging and independent position with plenty of training opportunities
- 25 holiday days per year (excl. national holidays) and 8,33% holiday allowance
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Attention for a good balance between work and private life
A organization that is focused on improving patient care through innovative solutions for medical devices.