- € 1.900 - € 2.200 p/m
- 40 uur
- Detachering / Vast contract
- Auto v/d zaak
Senior Digital Workplace Engineer Enkhuizen • Enza Zaden
- Notitie toevoegen
- Vacature verbergen
- Vacature rapporteren
- Gecontroleerde werkgever
- Directe werkgever
32 - 38 uur
Universiteit of hoger
Implement zero touch IT solutions based on customer intimacy.
What are you going to do?
Do you want to help provide healthy vegetables for everyone in the world? Do you want to contribute to the improvement and sustainability of food production? Enza Zaden is an innovative biotech company that develops, produces and sells seeds for vegetable varieties all over the world.
As a senior Digital workplace engineer, you deliver state of the art services that provide a maximum value for Enza Zaden and its employees. You are the scrum master of the Digital workplace domain, the supplier manager for on-site activities and accountable for handling incidents, service requests and user support. With your skills, you identify new opportunities and envision strategies. You are in the lead for ensuring the knowledge and expertise of the team is up to date, is put to the right use and projectleader for some Digital workplace projects. You are analytical and hands-on when necessary, but know how to delegate. Together with colleagues of the Purchasing-department, you manage the supplier for buying IT-hardware and are accountable for IT-hardware in stock.
You spar with (key) users to obtain important information and explain new ways of working. That way, you gain relevant input to envision your working strategy. You discuss approaches, practices and developments with Product Owners and the Manager IT Services and set strategy based on operational importance.
The Enza Zaden culture is one that encourages professional competencies. We have a flat organizational structure with short communication lines. Ideas are valued, and great ideas stand to win an Innovation Award. We work in multi-disciplinary project teams and like to learn from each other.
- You are passionate about Microsoft 365, Endpoint Manager and Azure solutions
- You are willing to achieve Microsoft Certificates for the Modern Workplace domain
- You excel in cross functional teamwork
- You are analytical and have problem solving skills
- You are familiar with Agile methodologies like Scrum, Kanban
- You are able to work in teams that consists of several nationalities and cultures
- You love to connect with people and together continuously improve the process, each other and ultimately, the services your team delivers
- You are always up to date about the latest developments about the Digital Workplace
Who are we?
Enza Zaden is an independent family business with more than 2500 colleagues. Sounds special? It is! As a biotech breeding company innovation is key and our focus on innovation and development has made us big. This also applies to our people! We are growing fast and there is plenty of room for you to grow with us but we always stay focused on personal contact. Furthermore, you will of course get:
- A very good salary! Both fixed and a good bonus scheme,
- A good pension,
- 26 vacation days with the possibility to buy additional ones;
- A laptop and phone;
- Flexible working, where you are partly in the office to work with colleagues or can do focus work at home;
- An innovative work environment where your ideas are valued,
- A collegial atmosphere, we like to have fun!
- A training budget and personal growth plan so you can continue to develop.
Breeding to feed the world! That’s our goal as an international vegetable breeding organization. Simply said, this means we develop new vegetable varieties. Our assortment consists of 1.200 different varieties. From bell peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers and lettuce to bitter gourd and bird’s eyes chillies. Enza Zaden produces the seeds of these vegetable varieties and sells them worldwide. To give you an idea: more than 460 million people eat vegetables from our seeds each day.
Even though we are an international company with more than 2500 employees worldwide, we still are an independent family business, which clearly shows in our business culture. You easily feel right at home and your ideas are always valued. Entrepreneurship, teamwork, and taking responsibility are central values to our mission, and our employees are the heart and soul of the organization.
You will be part of the Information & Digitalization team that is driving the Digital transformation in the company and supporting the business with Insights and innovations based on the newest technologies in Cloud, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning.
Do you see yourself taking up this challenge? Let us know! Send your application to us via the Apply Now button.
For more details, please contact:
Sr corporate recruiter
via de button "Solliciteer nu" op deze pagina.
00316 2136 8907
Vanaf nu ontvang je automatisch de best passende vacatures automatisch in je mailbox.
Wijzig je inschrijving