Senior Scrum Master Eindhoven • Yacht
- Notitie toevoegen
- Vacature verbergen
- Vacature rapporteren
- Gecontroleerde werkgever
- Directe werkgever
- 121 openstaande vacatures
HBO of hoger
Detachering / Vast contract
The Scrum Master is accountable for establishing Scrum as defined in the Scrum Guide. They do this by helping everyone understand Scrum theory and practice, both within the Scrum Team and the organization. The Scrum Master is accountable for the Scrum Team’s effectiveness. They do this by enabling the Scrum Team to improve its practices, within the Scrum framework.
Scrum Masters are true leaders who serve the Scrum Team and the larger organization.
The Scrum Master serves the Scrum Team in several ways, including:
• Coaching the team members in self-management and cross-functionality;
• Helping the Scrum Team focus on creating high-value Increments that meet the Definition of Done;
• Causing the removal of impediments to the Scrum Team’s progress; and,
• Ensuring that all Scrum events take place and are positive, productive, and kept within the timebox.
The Scrum Master serves the Product Owner in several ways, including:
• Helping find techniques for effective Product Goal definition and Product Backlog management;
• Helping the Scrum Team understand the need for clear and concise Product Backlog items;
• Helping establish empirical product planning for a complex environment; and,
• Facilitating stakeholder collaboration as requested or needed.
The Scrum Master serves the organization in several ways, including:
• Leading, training, and coaching the organization in its Scrum adoption;
• Planning and advising Scrum implementations within the organization;
• Helping employees and stakeholders understand and enact an empirical approach for complex work; and,
• Removing barriers between stakeholders and Scrum Teams.
• You help the teams to take the next steps in their Agile growth.
• You intrinsically motivate your teams to embrace the Scrum framework by creatively planting the right seeds, so that the team members want to improve themselves.
• With your passion for Agile, your knowledge of the Scrum framework and your people knowledge, you create an improvement culture in which your teams continue to develop in quality, effectiveness and job satisfaction.
• You are an expert in facilitating and very capable of giving various creative inspiring workshops and training courses.
• In addition to your expertise in Agile and Scrum, you bring in more than just that knowledge and experience; you move people to think in a different way, so that they get the most out of themselves and demand that from their teammates
For this position we are looking for candidates who earned their knowledge trough a Bachelor or master degree. Experience in agile in a technical area is preferred. Relevant Agile certificates like PSMI, PSMII and PSPO I are required.
• 5+ years as a Scrum Master
• Experience with value streams and complicated organization
Possible permanent contract in future.
Vanaf nu ontvang je automatisch de best passende vacatures automatisch in je mailbox.
Wijzig je inschrijving