Backend software architect in het zuiden!
- € 4.500 p/m
- Auto v/d zaak, Pensioenregeling, Reiskostenvergoeding
Software designer .NET/Java Eindhoven • YER
- Notitie toevoegen
- Vacature verbergen
- Vacature rapporteren
- Gecontroleerde werkgever
- Werving en selectie
- 99 openstaande vacatures
HBO of hoger
It's your ambition to work in the hightech engineering and you are looking for a job that also has this focus. You like to take responsibility for completing your assignment successfully. At this company you develop technical software and work together with colleagues from electronics, physics and mechatronics, among others, on the development of modules and complete systems for the semiconductor, analytical or medical market.
You may expect:
- Working on the most innovative projects in multidisciplinary teams
- The possibility to work in various domains
- Space to develop your leadership and to take the technical lead
- Gathering and sharing knowledge and sparring with smart colleagues
- Space to continuously develop your talents
This is what we're looking for
You love your job and you have an unmistakable passion for developing software for advanced systems. You also enjoy working in a team and getting the maximum out of it together.
- You have a background in computer science on a higher professional or university education level and at least five years of work experience
- You are familiar with the Windows-platform, .NET framework and C# programming language
- You have experience with various development methods and technologies
- It would be preferred if you are able to coach junior colleagues on the basis of your experience
This is what we offer
The employees are the strength of our partner, and together they want to get the maximum out of it. That starts by offering attractive terms and conditions of employment that are in line with your needs. According to their employees, the personal attention at our partner makes the difference. And that’s something they're proud of. After all, to them, success is more than just a good salary. It's also about being appreciated, about being given responsibility and the ability to develop yourself.
You can expect:
- Internal training, coaching and a large personal development budget
- Varied work due to variety in technologies, markets and projects
- Good salary and attractive fringe benefits
- Flexible working hours of 32- 40 hrs per week in a healthy mix of working from home or at the office
- An open culture focused on working together, learning and having fun
- An innovative working environment
This company is a global technology partner that supports or acts as the R&D department for high-tech companies. Our partner develops and produces state-of-the-art technology for the top end of the international high-tech community. Examples include a complex lithography machine, a compact electron microscope, a smart home automation system or an electric self-charging car. We raise the bar high and we often achieve the impossible. We do so together, as a team of enthusiastic electronics, software, mechanics, mechatronics and mathematics specialists.
Vanaf nu ontvang je automatisch de best passende vacatures automatisch in je mailbox.
Wijzig je inschrijving