Medior Embedded Software Engineer voor Diverse Projecten
- Auto v/d zaak, Pensioenregeling
Embedded Software Engineer voor Virtual Reality toepassingen
- € 2.800 - € 4.800 p/m
- 24 - 40 uur
- Pensioenregeling, Reiskostenvergoeding
BSc. MSc. PhD. Embedded Software Engineer C / C++ Technical Industry (Eindhoven)
Embedded Software Engineer - Eindhoven | €2500 - €5000 bruto per maand
Embedded Software Test Engineer Eindhoven • Trinamics
- Notitie toevoegen
- Vacature verbergen
- Vacature rapporteren
HBO of hoger
Is your interest triggered by Embedded Software and will your heart beat faster evaluating and testing the compliance of embedded systems? Are you a teamplayer and a good problem solver with debugging skills? Then you could be the perfect candidate! Our client is looking for an Embedded Software Test Engineer, in Eindhoven, Netherlands.
You will work within Embedded Engineering, the center for development of embedded systems, under the Verification & Support department. This department is among others responsible for the design and development of test procedures required to determine if the product works as expected before it is delivered to the customer. The integration test engineer is active to evaluate the compliance of the embedded systems with specified functional requirements checking correct inter-communication between various system elements. This is the final verification step before the embedded systems are delivered to the vehicle test groups for final validation in the vehicles. The test design is made to simulate functionality on overall vehicle level for the vehicle functions and the relevant systems as planned per integration milestones.
You will work in a multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary and highly dynamic environment for various projects. With verification and support engineers you cooperate daily and on a frequent basis with project development stakeholders, such as software and hardware engineers and project lead engineers. You report to the Supervisor of the Verification group within the Verification & Support department.
- Resident in The Netherlands
- Technical education on Bachelor/Master level in Mechanics, Automotive, Electronics, Computer Science or comparable
- Knowledge of embedded software design processes (according the V-cycle);
- Experience in embedded software and integration testing (minimum of 2-3 years of test experience;
- Knowledge of test techniques (test certificate, ISTQB is an asset);
- Experience with requirement management;
- Experience with HP QualityCenter;
- Experience in test automation;
- Good problem solving and debugging skills;
- Understanding of Matlab/Simulink;
- Knowledge of model-based design techniques is preferred;
- Experience with scrum/agile is a plus.
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- An appropriate salary based on your experience and education.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
Vanaf nu ontvang je automatisch de best passende vacatures automatisch in je mailbox.
Wijzig je inschrijving
Ontvang als eerste nieuwe vacatures voor Embedded Software Engineer in Eindhoven
Vacatures zoeken in heel Nederland
Vacatures per opleidingsniveau
Vacatures per dienstverband
Gefeliciteerd! Je bent nu aangemeld voor onze gratis vacaturemail.
Binnenkort ontvang je de eerste vacatures per mail.
Gefeliciteerd! U bent nu aangemeld voor onze gratis CV-mail.
Binnenkort ontvangt u de eerste CV's per mail.
De instellingen zijn met succes gewijzigd
Registreer je vandaag nog!
banensite van Nederland