Business Developer - Eindhoven
Personato Werving en Selectie - Eindhoven
We are looking for a Business Developer (internal: Business Development Manager) for Apacer in Eindhoven. In this role you are responsible for selling and promoting Apacer's products, such as Industrial SSD or DRAM Solutions. In this position you will actively look for new customers as well as maintaining and further expanding the existing portfolio. Furthermore, you are of course active in collecting market information such as information about competitors, prices, new products/technologies and follow the market trends. Due to the international character of this function, it’s travel component provided still will be possible regarding to the restrictions of Covid. Your station will be Son en Breugel.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Actively seek out new customers and also visit them worldwide. Visiting trade fairs and events is also part of your job;
- Negotiating complex commercial and contractual terms;
- Collaborate with the Inside Sales department, to optimally serve existing customers, where your role is mainly at the front of the process;
- You are a strategic partner for your key accounts and potential partners. The purpose of the position is to eventually meet the global managers (purchasing, product, engineering and marketing) within Apacer and target their strategic planning and brand communication;
- To meet high-level C-Suite level, global purchasing, product and engineering, sales and marketing executives to be part of their strategic planning and brand communication initiatives.
For this position we are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic person with the right sales mentality. You preferably have a number of years of relevant work experience in a business development role within IT/Technology. Willingness to learn and being able to work independently are also important qualities. You also meet the following requirements:
- Professional and intellectual ability on a Bachelor degree level;
- Preferably at least 3 year of relevant work experience in a similar sales position. You know exactly what we mean with consultative selling;
- You have the right skills – Focus on new business, customer-oriented and discipline. Due to the long new business processes, we are not looking for a 'hunter', but a farmer who is looking for new customers strategically;
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English. Additional business proficiency in EU languages will be a plus (e.g. German, Russian, French, Spanish, Italian).
Apacer offers an interesting package of employment conditions:
- Good basic salary;
- Large bonus component if you are successful;
- 25 days of;
- 50% of pension is paid by Apacer;
- Opportunity to be part of a multinational working environment.
- MBO niveau 3
VDL Digital team
Ordina Software Development
- € 2.500 - € 5.500 p/m