- € 4.000 - € 7.000 p/m
- 40 uur
- Detachering / Vast contract
Cloud Security Architect Den Haag • ANWB
- Notitie toevoegen
- Vacature verbergen
- Vacature rapporteren
€ 4.577 - € 7.629 p/m
HBO of hoger
You will continuously drive secure design and implementation of security controls in ANWB’s cloud platforms; Covering people, process and technology level. In this role you will work within the Cloud Center of Excellence (CCoE). The CCoE develops and operates a multi-cloud platform using Microsoft Azure and AWS.
The vision is to provide a flexible and reliable cloud platform to enable accelerated and sustainable adoption of cloud across ANWB and maximizing the ability to realize its benefits while reducing risks and supporting ANWB’s Cloud adoption.
- Participate and contribute in Cloud Architecture for cloud security related topics
- Create, own and maintain the Cloud Security Architecture deliverables in Cloud Center of Excellence (CCoE), such as our cloud security control framework (CSF).
- Provide expertise and leadership in Cloud Security for both infrastructure and applications.
- Be the point of contact for Cloud security and Information security subjects within the Cloud Center of Excellence (CCoE).
- Develop, design and maintain Cloud security standards, guidelines, patterns and procedures to assure effective secured Cloud services and data protection.
- Regularly assess Cloud services and products (people, process, technology) for security updates and report upon findings, conclusions and next steps.
- Conduct threat modeling and security risk assessments upon new cloud services to be developed and used within ANWB’s public Cloud and propose risk reducing measures.
- Build excellent working relationships with all cloud service users, including security officers and developers of new cloud services.
- Very closely align with Sector Risk manager within Corporate risk regarding Cloud Platform security related topics.
- 3+ years’ experience of deep expertise in cloud security architecture and history of successful implementation of complex AWS, Azure solutions;
- Deep Knowledge of current security technologies and governance processes
- (security) Certifications in one or more Cloud providers (AWS, Azure or Google);
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills. Ability to explain technical cloud topics to various stakeholders in the organization;
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Academic qualifications are an advantage, but not a substitute for professional experience; Security/Technical/IT/informatics background bachelor degree (or equivalent experience)
- CCSP or comparable Cloud security certification. CISSP/CISM is a plus (Security) Architecture certification (SABSA SCF or TOGAF) is a plus
- In-depth working knowledge of IT Risk / security frameworks and best practices, e.g.:
- CSC Top 20 Controls
- Cloud Security Alliance (CSA)
- NIST Cyber Security Framework
- ISF Standard of Good Practice for Information Security
- NIST SP 800 30 framework
- ISO 27001/2 framework
- A monthly salary between €4.577 – € 7.629 based on a full-time contract
- You have the option of working four days a week (32 hours minimum)
- A 5.58% year-end bonus
- Contribution to the costs for commuting by car
- Full reimbursement of costs for commuting by public transport
- ANWB membership and Roadside Assistance (Wegenwacht) subscription in the Netherlands for car or bicycle
- 25 days’ holiday and 13 days under shorter working hours scheme (ADV) based on a full-time contract
- The possibility to save up for extra leave
- Many educational, training and personal development possibilities via our ANWB Academy
- Various optional collective schemes with interesting discounts on and arrangements concerning all ANWB products and services
- Good pension scheme
Vanaf nu ontvang je automatisch de best passende vacatures automatisch in je mailbox.
Wijzig je inschrijving