- ICT vacatures
- ICT vacatures Delft
Machine learning specialist | €3000 - €5000 bruto per maand
- € 3.000 - € 5.000 p/m
- 32 uur
Machine Learning Engineer | €3500 - €6500 bruto per maand
- € 3.500 - € 6.500 p/m
- 32 uur
- 13e maand, Pensioenregeling, Reiskostenvergoeding
MS BI Consultant en Machine Learning ambities?
- Auto v/d zaak, Pensioenregeling
Machine learning specialist | €3000 - €5000 bruto per maand Delft • Whiffle
- Notitie toevoegen
- Vacature verbergen
- Vacature rapporteren
- Gecontroleerde werkgever
- Werving en selectie
€ 3.000 - € 5.000 p/m
HBO of hoger
VacatureomschrijvingCurious what a job at Whiffle could mean for you? Feel free to contact us and let one of our consultants help you with any questions you could have. They can help you see if this is the right job for you.
We are looking for a machine learning specialist to strengthen our development team. Whiffle's approach combines the best of physics based numerical weather prediction with state-of-the-art machine learning techniques. Your role will be to further improve our machine learning approaches and to implement this in a scalable forecasting system.
Hier gaan we vanuit
- Excellent skills in statistics, machine learning and data analytics
- Background in computer science, applied mathematics, or a related field
- Affinity or experience with renewable energy and/or forecasting is an advantage
- Experience with Python is an advantage
- Experience with Linux is an advantage
- Affinity or experience with best practices in software development (CI&CD, automated testing) is an advantage.
- Your salary will be 3000 - 5000 euro per month gross
- You will get 26 paid holiday days
- The working hours are flexible
- Working from home is possible
- Your travel expenses will be compensated up to 19 cents per kilometer
- You will be continually trained
- There is a pension plan
- There is a compensation for made expenses
- There is a bonus system
Whiffle is revolutionizing numerical weather prediction by using cutting-edge computing technology to run the world's highest resolution operational weather model. Our weather prediction model based on Large Eddy Simulation (LES) delivers benefits in many economic areas, but our primary focus and the one where we are most compassionate about is the renewable energy sector. It is Whiffle’s mission to make the world's best weather forecasts and to make the world better with this disruptive technology. Sometimes people say it’s not possible, but we are sure it can be done, because we already did!
- De gemiddelde leeftijd is 31.
- Werkzaam in 1 kantoor.
Vanaf nu ontvang je automatisch de best passende vacatures automatisch in je mailbox.
Wijzig je inschrijving
Ontvang als eerste nieuwe vacatures voor Machine Learning Engineer in Delft
Vind nieuw personeel op ICTerGezocht.nl