Information Security Officer - Arnhem
TenneT - Arnhem
The Performance Unit Asset Management (AMT) is responsible for a future-proof and maintainable electricity infrastructure. AMT manages the risk, performance and costs of the infrastructure. In doing so, AMT identifies and assesses the risks of bottlenecks. AMT is responsible for drawing the mitigating measures and prioritising these measures. Next, Asset Management orders the realisation of the selected measures. AMT also tests and accepts the adaptations to the infrastructure made by the service providers against pre-set requirements and frameworks. Besides that, AMT is the owner of the Asset data and Asset documentation. Within the department AMT-AT-ATS we have three teams: the Automation team, the Substations team and the Communication network & cyber security team. This vacancy is in the last team. Here we focus on technical standards, policies and secure framework agreements with suppliers that enable TenneT to control, supervise and maintain the electrical-grid. The focus of the compunction team revolv
This will be our challenge
TenneT is growing fast to realize its strategic ambitions. We play a leading role in driving the energy transition. Recruitment of new talent plays a crucial role in this growth ambition. We are looking for a passionate Information Security Officer who will contribute to this and that might be you?!
Your contribution to TenneT
- Development and Maintenance of ISO27001 Information Security Management System (ISMS), and tasks/processes part of such ISMS, used in OT context;
- The improvement and maintenance of processes and systems (Security incident process, Scope-wide information security risk assessment, etc.);
- The support of other disciplines within the team (Automation Technology) for introduction and further development regarding information security is part of the responsibilities;
- Contribute technical knowhow about systems, and components in the context of security and support the specialist inside the team on the topic of hardening;
- Provide input into Tenders via requirements and assessment from your experience
- Design and coordination of awareness campaigns for information security within scope.
- You have completed your studies in communications engineering, computer science or information technology / information security with a Bachelor/Master/HBO+ or a comparable qualification successfully completed;
- As we are an international team and work closely with our colleagues in the Netherlands and Germany, good language skills verbal and in written form in English and Dutch (minimum B2 level) are a necessit (knock out criteria!);
- You have sound professional and project management experience in the area of information security / IT security, preferably in production environments (OT);
- You already have prior experience in the areas of development and implementation of information security and preferably experience with PEN-testing, technical vulnerability assessment;
- You understand systems, networks and applications and how security is affected by them;
- You are certified as an ISO27001 Auditor and/or IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) certification, or IEC62443, or willing to get certified;
- You are a confident person with a high level of social competence and you are characterized by your analytical approach and willingness to share knowledge;
- You live in the Netherlands, you preferably have a driving license for car (Class B) and you are willing to travel (national and European).
TenneT offers you an inspiring, professional working environment in which you will be working every day on one of the greatest social challenges of our time: energy transition. There are all kinds of opportunities to develop further as a professional, but we also pay attention to your work-life balance. You can also count on a good salary, a decent pension scheme and contemporary, flexible employment conditions at TenneT. This position is classified in scale 9 of our own CAO TSO, whereby your salary depends on your education, experience and competencies.
In our online application form you can apply within only some minutes. Send us your CV and a motivational letter. Afterwards we screen your application and get back to you as soon as possible.
For further questions regarding the recruiting process please contact:
People | Talent Acquisition
+31 6 22 14 86 69