Senior Windows Cloud Engineer | 100,000 + 15% bonus + a car - Amsterdam
CodeGuild - Amsterdam
Your job: Senior Windows Cloud Engineer Amsterdam
- Do you want to work for a market leader in Cloud Technologies and keep important systems up and running from a hyper-modern office in Amsterdam?
- Do you want to work on the most complex CloudNative projects with technologies such as Kubernetes, Terraform, AWS, and Azure?
- Do you want to work within self-managing teams without managers where you get a lot of freedom to make as much impact as possible?
Among the leading technology news sources, this company has been named several times as a rising star. Since their inception they have grown successfully and very profitably every year, a real success story they now have hundreds of employees and are market leaders in their field. This highly successful 100% Tech company provides crucial added value for leading companies in the Netherlands for which they keep the most important systems up and running,they ensure that the entire infrastructure continues to run 24/7 and serve millions of people in the Netherlands.
At this 100% tech company, they work in specialized self-managing teams where you get a lot of freedom, giving you the opportunity to shape your own job. Here the better Cloud Engineers work on the most complex and critical Cloud projects in the market. Here they work on the most complex Cloud projects with the latest techniques, giving you the opportunity to develop yourself and get acquainted with the latest technologies.
The corporate culture is characterized as informal, inclusive, international, and highly innovative. In recent years, the company has developed into an established organization where there is certainly no shortage of security. In addition to a high salary, they also offer great secondary conditions such as working from home, flexible working hours, a new laptop and mobile phone, extensive development opportunities, and even their own restaurant with a star chef in the office. If you like impact, freedom, responsibility, continuous learning, and growth opportunities, this job is for you!
Your role: Senior Windows Cloud Engineer Amsterdam
As a Senior Windows Cloud Engineer Amsterdam, you work with the best people on complex projects within the market where you are hired for your (niche) expertise to make a real impact! Together with high-caliber Engineers, you work from a self-managing team from the head-on complex Cloud projects and keep the most important systems up and running. You and your team ensure that leading organizations in the Netherlands stay afloat.
Together with your colleagues, you work on the infrastructure of an organization with millions of users, which must be 99% uptime. You will be involved in setting up the application landscape and setting up platforms within Kubernetes and Azure.
Working here means an unprecedented investment in your own development. Because you work here with leading names within Cloud Native, you can make use of extensive training opportunities and grow into a Principal or Architect role.
What’s being asked?
- At least 5 years of professional experience in Cloud and DevOps
- At least 8 years of professional experience within IT
- From an intrinsic interest, you are well aware of new developments.
- Having an Automation mindset, always wanting to automate processes.
- Communicative skills and get people on board with your message.
- Inquisitive, discovery-oriented and willing to lead the way in the market.
- Experience with Azure and the ability to build Landing Zones and lead migrations.
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Experience with infrastructure as code such as Terraform is an advantage.
- Experience with Kubernetes is a plus.
- Between € 75,000 and € 100.000 salary per year based on knowledge and experience
- The choice to work 40 or 36 or 32 hours
- 25 vacation days
- The latest hardware
- Excellent pension scheme
- Smartphone and unlimited calls
Respond now via the form below or send your CV to Wesley Jafar at [email protected]
- MBO niveau 3
- € 2.400 - € 3.400 p/m
Brunel Nederland B.V.
- € 6.250 - € 8.333 p/m
- € 4.583 p/m
- MBO niveau 4
- MBO niveau 4