Senior DevOps Engineer (Security Monitoring & Incident Response) Amstelveen
- Notitie toevoegen
- Vacature verbergen
- Vacature rapporteren
- Directe werkgever
36 - 40 uur
HBO of hoger
3.500 - € 4.500 p/m
VacatureomschrijvingSenior DevOps Engineer (Security Monitoring & Incident Response)
Design the future, innovate the past! Keeping the bank safe together, that is what matters to us. As an IT DevOps Engineer in the team, you contribute to the bank's cyber security by building and maintaining the infrastructure and systems used to detect cyber-attacks. Do you have the knowledge and skills needed for the job and a drive to continuously improve our cyber defence? Then we are interested in getting to know you better!
You will be an IT DevOps Engineer in the Security Monitoring & Incident Response team that is part of the CISO (Corporate Information Security Office) Cyber Defense department.
This role requires extensive knowledge of the Microsoft Azure cloud, automation and scripting, machine learning and containers. You will work together with the Security Operating Center (SOC) and the other DevOps teams responsible for building monitoring use cases, but also with the central platform teams. This requires communication skills and the ability to interact with different stakeholders within and outside the Cyber Defense department.
In addition, you stay well informed of the latest developments in the field you enjoy actively sharing this knowledge with your colleagues. We support you to keep learning every day.
You will work for the Cyber Defense department within CISO (Corporate Information Security Office), next to another approximately 150 colleagues. Cyber Defense is responsible for all the security operations of ABN AMRO. Your team helps to make ABN AMRO a safer bank by building and maintaining the systems used for security monitoring.
- Good understanding and experience working with the Public Cloud
- Good understanding of building and using Azure DevOps CICD pipelines
- Good scripting capabilities (Bash, PowerShell, Python)
- Good understanding and experience with Terraform
- Good understanding and experience with Kubernetes
- Good communications skills, ability to reach an agreement on requirements and solutions in communications with stakeholders at different levels of the organisation
- An EU working permit is required for this position.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge and experience with machine learning
- Background cyber security knowledge
- Experience working in a DevOps team and in scrum
The chance to become even better at your job within this large organisation. Does the combination of security and infrastructure make your heart beat faster and do you want to help optimise the Cyber Defence of information security? Then CISO is the place where you will never be out of practice. Mistakes happen, and we learn from them!
Our office in Amstelveen is your home office. Of course, we are also open to the New Way of Working. This allows you to choose the locations or moments you want to work, in consultation with your manager.
- A competitive salary;
- The freedom to optimise your performance in a flexible working environment;
- Tools to stay fit and update your knowledge, with space provided for you to practice and grow your skills;
- An additional benefit budget of 11%, with which you can buy flexible terms of employment;
- A personal development budget of 1.000 euro per year;
- A public transportation subscription;
- A good pension scheme.
Interested in this position? Please send us your application!
For more information you can contact Bernard Knaapen (Chief Product Owner) at via de button "Solliciteer nu" op deze pagina.amro.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. No unsolicited services or offers, please.
- 3500 - 4500 bruto
- Word enthousiast door onze collega’s
Vanaf nu ontvang je automatisch de best passende vacatures automatisch in je mailbox.
Wijzig je inschrijving