.NET Software Developer C# | Microsoft AD
- € 3.200 - € 5.000 p/m
C# .Net toppers gezocht in Enschede!
- 24 - 40 uur
Software Engineer | C# | .NET 5 en 6
- 40 uur
- Pensioenregeling, Reiskostenvergoeding
Software Engineer | C# .NET Almelo • Experis
- Notitie toevoegen
- Vacature verbergen
- Vacature rapporteren
- Gecontroleerde werkgever
- Werving en selectie
- 596 openstaande vacatures
€ 50 p/u
HBO of hoger
As a Software Engineer the following activities are part of your duties:
- Develop and optimizing the software written in C# on Azure Devops;
- You work independently and in a team to improve software, test and assist with test automation and release;
To be successful as a Software Engineer within this organization, you have one or more of the components below;
- Preferably you have a completed Bachelor education but you have at least Bachelor working and thinking level;
- You have more than 4 years of experience with C#;
- You are flexible and know how to prioritize work properly;
- You have analytical thinking, you get a lot of energy from troubleshooting and you are result oriented;
- You live in the Netherlands and you master the English language. You understand the Dutch language or are you willing to learn it.
In addition to a good salary, you also receive the following secondary points;
- 8.33% Holiday pay of your salary;
- 25 to 27 vacation days;
- 13th month;
- Home work options;
- Flexible parental leave;
- Good study and training opportunities;
- Travel allowance of 19 cents / kilometer;
- Good pension scheme;
- 50 euros for medical expenses (you can count on top of your gross salary);
- And a personal budget!
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature neem dan contact op met Nancy van Doorn via de button "Solliciteer nu" op deze pagina. of bel 0031648437283.
BedrijfsomschrijvingYou will work as a Software Engineer for an organization located in Almelo and that is focused on science technologies that are used in various industries. The instruments combine advanced engineering with the latest developments in the area of data anlyses and AI, which causes the client (among them researchers) to understand the world with absolute precision, from biomolecular structures to quantum dots. The software they develop for this is written in C # and Visual Basic on Azure Devops.
With offices all over the world, including in the Netherlands, Canada, America and China, various teams work on embedded, operating and user software. In the Netherlands there is a team of about 45 employees and work in various scrum teams of 2 to 8 people who operate independently. These teams generally consist of a team leader, implementation architect, test manager and one or more software engineers. For larger projects, different teams from different countries will work together.
As a Software Engineer you will work in a complex domain that you will master in your first period. You will be responsible for building new software and maintaining the existing software. You also solve product problems in order to improve the software and you assist with the test automation and software release. It is therefore very important that you have several years of experience with C# and preferably also Visual Basic, but above all you get a lot of energy from troubleshooting and have analytical skills.
In short; an indispensable role within an organization with a very complex environment in which you are partly responsible for keeping it running and optimizing it.
Is this role suited for you or would you like to know more? Apply quickly or contact Nancy van Doorn via 06 48 43 72 83 or [email protected]
Vanaf nu ontvang je automatisch de best passende vacatures automatisch in je mailbox.
Wijzig je inschrijving