Job Citrix Administrator - Maastricht
Pitt IT Professionals - Maastricht
- Pitt IT Professionals Company profile
- 40 hours p/w
- 40 hours p/w
- Job status: open
Our client is a solid organization with steady growth and interesting customers. They support and advise in the design, construction and management of complex ICT (outsourcing) projects.
In this role you and your 14 colleagues are responsible for keeping all customer environments up to date.
This means you and your 14 colleagues are responsible for keeping all customer environments up to date:
- That you contribute to building and maintaining a flexible and virtualized environment for the customers; future work, regardless of location, application, device or cloud environment;
- Solving incidents and problems;
- Processing (planned) changes.
- You have extensive experience with Citrix products such as XenDesktop, XenServer, Netscaler and XenMobile;
- You have experience with and/or knowledge of Ivanti and RES workspace management;
- It's great if you're familiar with Enterprise and/or Service Provider environments;
- You are willing to learn one or more of the previous products in the latest versions.
In addition to excellent primary and secondary terms of employment, you will be working for an organisation where standards and values are of paramount importance. In addition, you will have good career prospects with plenty of room for development and personal growth where you can show and share your creativity!
In short, you end up in a pleasant working atmosphere with a motivated and experienced team. So if you like to help maintain a reliable IT infrastructure using the latest technologies, let us hear from you!
Apply directly via the button below and we will contact you as soon as possible. No resume at hand? No problem, apply easily with your LinkedIn profile. Do you have any questions? Feel free to contact the contact person for this position.
Jobs Citrix Specialist