Vacature IT Project manager E-commerce Amsterdam
- HBO of hoger
- Medior niveau
- 40 uur p/w
- Medior niveau
- € 3.500 - € 5.000 p/m
- 40 uur p/w
Key Objectives/Principal Accountabilities
● Day to day Management of up to 4 off shore scrum development teams
● Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents
● Working with key Architects and delivery managers and area leads ( internal and external )
● Direct and manage Enterprise Data Warehouse related project development from begin to end
● Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
● Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders
● Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
● Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team
● Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
● Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
● Track project milestones and deliverables
● Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals and requirements documentation
● Proactively manage changes in project scope
● Effectively manage project costs / budgets within agreed tolerance
● Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of any of the eCommerce, data warehouse , micro-services or api / content syndication initiatives .
Plan and implement micro-services, eCommerce and ETL / data warehouse projects and ensuring that the planned business benefits are delivered. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan.
You will be working closely with both the global team, local markets and digital agencies.
Requirements for Job:
● A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science , Digital Delivery , Information Technology or related field plus circa 10 years of experience in project management and agile software development in a platform engineering capacity
● Senior Project or Program Management qualifications (at least 2 of : MSP, Prince 2 and SAFE. Or equivalent )
● Experience in project managing new ecommerce , micro-service , data warehouse and other platform level initiatives mandatory,
● Experience of managing multiple offshore agile development teams delivering digital projects and activities through onshore and offshores agency partners and service providers; circa 10 years of experience
● Strong experience in project managing and delivering api / microservice based architectures and solutions
● Proven experience of stakeholder management, managing by influence and leading cross functional teams
● Proven experience in Digital development initiatives, across multiple channels, businesses
● Proven experience of managing a program of multiple digital development projects/ initiatives at platform level.
● Knowledge and experience of decorative paints market highly desirable
● Demonstrated passion for innovative digital technology and industry trends
The customer of Experis is a world leader renowned for quality, reliability, and sustainability. They are passionate about innovation, and their portfolio includes high performance paints and coatings for ships, aircraft, automotive, industrial installations, architectural components, and mobile devices. For their global customers (internal and external) they are developing and maintaining color applications.