Vacature Project Manager Data Management
bij NXP Semiconductors N.V. in Eindhoven
NXP-IT function, reporting in Technology & Operations organization, is responsible for all IT systems and infrastructure in NXP including R&D and Manufacturing. With NXP-IT we distinguish 4 domains being Enterprise Application, Manufacturing IT, R&D IT Solutions and Infrastructure solutions.
The department R&D IT Solutions is End-to-End responsible for all Applications, Infrastructure, Services and Innovation needed for the R&D design process (hardware and software design) and the product creation process.
For the R&D IT domain we are looking for a Project Manager Data Management.
Scope of work
The Design Data Management (DDM) team supports various applications that enable the worldwide design community in NXP to collaborate in an effective way and ensure high quality designs of new products. The DDM team provides a number of “off the shelf” applications to support Configuration Management and Change Control. Approximately 6000 R&D Engineers located at the various sites worldwide use the applications that are provided by the DDM team.
Important platforms in the DDM space are DesignSync for HW design and the CollabNet TeamForge ALM suite, with Subversion as the configuration management application for HW/SW co-design.
One of the main challenges for 2017/2018 is to introduce a Bill of Materials (BOM) based hardware design environment in NXP. Here, the BOM consists of IP, tools and environment settings for the complete chip design. The objective is to deploy Enovia BOM based hardware product data management to all NXP. In addition, this new platform must work seamlessly together with the existing platforms CollabNet TeamForge and DesignSync.
We are looking for a project manager Data Management in a mid-term assignment to strengthen the DDM team to:
- Take care of the project management tasks and drive the projects to completion
- Provide regular status reporting on the projects
- Inform the project board of any change or issue
- Work with the stakeholders to make sure the project deliverables meet the requirements
- Manage the dependencies between the different projects
- At least a Bachelor/Master background in IT or Engineering
- At least 5 years’ experience with project management, the Prince2 methodology, and agile way-of-working is a must
- Knowledge of and experience with ITIL processes is a plus
- “Basic” knowledge of Design Data Management processes like configuration management and change control is a must
- Knowledge of the tools Enovia dPDM, CollabNet TeamForge and DesignSync, or similar tools, is a plus, but not required
- Results oriented
- Ability to organize own activities and finish activities independently
- Good communication and presentation skills in English
- Energetic, eager, finisher
- Quality driven
- Independent, pro-active and takes up responsibility
- Able to analyse and resolve issues in a structured way
- Team player
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) creates solutions that enable secure connections for a smarter world. Building on its expertise in High Performance Mixed Signal electronics, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, identification and mobile industries, and in application areas including wireless infrastructure, lighting, healthcare, industrial, consumer tech and computing. NXP has operations in more than 25 countries.