Vacature Lead Software Tester in Rijswijk
Lead Software Tester
Location; Rijswijk (ZH)
Peoplexs is one of the fastest-growing European HR solution innovators, with offices in Copenhagen (DK), Zurich (CH), Singapore (SG) and the Hague-Rijswijk (NL) and customers in 53 countries. We are a high-tech and innovative company with a friendly and fast-paced atmosphere. We deliver not only on-demand recruitment solutions, but also innovations in the HR space of mobility & outplacement and talent management.
The Software Test Lead will ensure a testing strategy is embedded within the business to improve product quality work with the testing in the preparation of test plans and the testing of software to company guidelines and standards. The candidate must be able to assume all tasks related to software quality assurance, manual functional testing, scripting and reporting. This individual will be responsible for assisting with the development and maintenance of software manual and will work closely with development team to understand product features. A key part of this role is to provide regular, accurate, and concise progress reports and meet project milestones as appropriate.
• Takes responsibility for all phases of testing and the management of the testing activities.
• Planning of all aspects of testing including system, integration, performance, regression, and user acceptance tests and coordinates the execution of these plans.
• Determines test tools required to support testing.
• Takes responsibility for the approval of all testing deliverables and achievement of testing milestones during a project.
• Identifies the testing resources required to deliver test plans.
• Creates test plans from product requirements and design specifications.
• Coordinates all activities and all testers during each testing phase of a project.
• Develops and implements processes to track, escalate and resolve bugs.
• Automates repetitive tasks and continually looks to improve processes.
• Utilizes testing knowledge and experience to assess and advise on testing process alternatives.
• Identifies improvements to the process and assists in their implementation.
• Ensures that any risks associated with the agreed test strategy and the system test plan are clearly documented and described to the clients/users and colleagues.
• Provides advice and guidance to colleagues on any aspect of testing, including training for testers and other developers where appropriate.
• Experience in environments using PHP, JSP and/or Cold Fusion and SQL solutions etc.
• Experience in scripting, test automation and testing web applications.
• Experience of automated testing tool required.
• Ability to understand the bigger picture when working on a large program.
• Ability to be flexible and to proactively manage change.
• Demonstrate decision making ability using available data and your intuition.
• Ability to perform end-to-end testing, delivering quality software.
• Ability to assess risk within a project and recommend appropriate actions.
• A good understanding and experience of applying the latest techniques.
• Experienced in rethinking the test approach to meet the changing needs of a project.
• A strong understanding of project and quality disciplines.
• Promote the success of the team by contributing your strengths.
• Good Dutch/English verbal and written communication skills.
• HBO IT or higher level technical education.
• 2 - 3 years of work related experience required.
Salary and Benefits:
• Negotiable based on knowledge and experience
• Excellent pension compensation
• 25 vacation days
• Public transport compensation
• Ability to work from home
• Excellent training possibilities
• Laptop is provided
If you are interested in this position, please send a letter with your motivation and your CV to Catrina E. Davis, Development Team Manager by using the link below;
Or use the 'Solliciteer nu' button.
Agency calls are not appreciated.