- 3 - 10 jaar ervaring
- Salaris in overleg
SUEZ Recycling and Recovery Netherlands
- Minimaal 5 jaar ervaring
- Salaris in overleg
- HBO / Universitair
- 3 - 5 jaar ervaring
- Salaris in overleg
- 5 - 10 jaar ervaring
- € 3.500 - € 5.500 p/m
Imagine yourself working in a refreshing international environment that perfectly fits your personal life
Heineken Group is looking for a new colleague for its Global Business Process & Technology department
SAP Functional Consultant
in the field of SD, CO and FICO support
Are you eager to be in the middle of multi disciplinary project teams and optimize the functionality of our business processes?
You will be responsible for identifying the similarities and differences between the ‘template’ rolled out by Heineken and the functionality required by the Heineken business unit. This is done in so-called ‘fit/gap sessions’. You detail the differences in the Business Blue Print to be approved by the Heineken Corporate Functional Owner. The development partner may then get started with the provision of the required functionality. As a Functional Consultant, you will monitor this process. Only after your approval will the Operating Company test and implement the system.
You will have the governance over change requests coming from already live-Operating Companies. Again, the commonality of the solution is the driving guideline on the assessment done by you on the changes. You are responsible for the definition of the design.
You will work on a project basis and as a specialist. You will form part of project groups, cooperating with other disciplines within GBP&T and the business process owners in the various business units of Heineken. International contacts make the job challenging.
You will report to a Cluster lead of the identified functional or technical clusters within the Competence Resource Centre of Business Solutions.
• You are ready for a smashing international career as Functional Consultant of Heineken.
• You combine a BSc/MSC with extensive, up-to-date SAP knowledge of the modules concerned, as well as in-depth knowledge of business processes and more than four years of relevant experience in an international SAP environment.
• You have profound project experience with system implementations, preferably acquired at a large multinational and/or in an international environment.
• You are a specialist in the applications and platforms of your area. You safeguard the best practice and at the same time are ahead of trends and new developments.
• You are eager to stay ahead of trends and new developments and encourage colleagues by sharing your knowledge and realizing the best solutions for the business.
• You have excellent communication skills and experience in communicating with counterparts in team and business.
• You are always ready to travel and eager to work and act in an (inter)national business environment. You will be abroad for Heineken about 25% of the time.
We offer a smashing, international role in the heart of our IT business processes. Excellent employment conditions with an attractive salary, 26 holidays and 11.5 extra-reduced working days per year.
Personal development is key in realizing our business goals, so we offer and expect you to develop your knowledge, competencies and personal skills.
Heineken Group - Group Business Process & Technology – Business Solutions
Heineken is one of the most appealing beer brands in the world and known for innovation, market success and quality. Group Business Process and Technology (GBP&T) has a worldwide responsibility for all IT process, solutions and services. The aim of GBP&T is to develop and implement a central and common IT environment, so that all Heineken business units can rely jointly on the best possible IT quality. Department Business Solutions is responsible for the development and deployment of Common systems and services in a fully integrated manner.
GBP&T - Business Solutions is based in Amsterdam.
Do you want to be part of Heineken? Then click on the link below and send your motivation letter and CV in English (copy and paste the link to your browser):
Or use the 'Solliciteer nu' button below.
An E-assessment and pre-employment screening are part of this selection procedure.
Agency calls are not appreciated.