Vacature ASML seeks Process Analyst Operational Services
Process Analyst Operational Services
As a Process Analyst Operational Services you contribute to the Customer Support (CS) roadmap and ambitions by initiating and managing aligned, effective and efficient projects & processes.
About Customer Support
The sector Customer Support is responsible for the delivery, installation and maintenance of ASML systems at customer locations. This includes transferring all relevant knowledge to the customer and support in the use of these systems in their production process. Customer Support Operational Services (CSOS) ensures effective and efficient support of our customers. The CSOS department supports the ASML worldwide service organization and consists of three teams: Data Quality & Tooling, Analysis & Reporting and Projects & Processes.
As a Customer Support Process Analyst (CSAP), you will actively enhance CS business processes. In close cooperation with process owners, you will analyze and re-engineer (or design) CS business processes. You align and communicate at various levels across sectors/departments to come to workable solutions for all stakeholders of the process. Furthermore you are actively involved in maintaining the CS business process model. You ensure adherence to the CS business model and consistency with other process models.
Typical tasks are:
• Participate in CS projects to define and address the impact on business processes
• Design and document business processes
• Provide business process expertise to the CS organization
• Monitor and improve current CS process portfolio in relation to CS projects and tooling
- Academic / Bachelor level in Business Administration or other relevant degree
- Minimal 5 years working experience in similar industry
- Expertise in Business Process Modeling means and methods
- Strong analytical skills
- Conceptual thinker (TO-BE concepts)
- Strategic / tactical insight
- Excellent social skills
- Ability to understand a variety of business processes
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Good communication skills (multi cultural and towards different levels)
- Communicate with different levels of management both business and technical
- Able to motivate, drive, steer and convince others at all levels of the organization
- Can keep a global overview of many ongoing strategically important issues
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
ASML is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits or chips. Headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, ASML is traded on Euronext Amsterdam and NASDAQ under the symbol ASML.
Headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, ASML designs, develops, integrates, markets and services these advanced systems, which continue to help our customers - the major chipmakers - reduce the size and increase the functionality of microchips, and consumer electronic equipment.