Vacature Biomet seeks IT Business Analyst, SAP SD, in Dordrecht
bij Biomet Europe in Dordrecht
Je kunt niet meer op deze vacature solliciteren. Kijk hieronder voor meer soortgelijke vacatures.
Heineken Nederland B.V.
- 1 - 3 jaar ervaring
- Salaris in overleg
- 5 - 10 jaar ervaring
- Salaris in overleg
Medius Business Process Software B.V.
- Den Bosch
- HBO / Universitair
- 1 - 5 jaar ervaring
- Salaris in overleg
Department/ BU Description:
The IT applications department consists of 26 FTE in different European countries. The business runs SAP R/3 from a hosted environment and is linked to the global Biomet network. This includes operations in China that are run from Europe. The company is actively driving system standardization and improving the overall IT controls, security and maturity.
The candidate operates as a team leader and as (process) subject matter expert within the SAP SD team which is part of the Business Applications team, which is part of the IT EMEA organization. The team consists of 4 FTE.
The IT Business Analyst, SAP SD, is responsible for leading the SD IT process team, cooperating and coordinating with the other IT process teams, BI team, BAT team, Programmers team, Security team and the Project Management Office.
The candidate is providing a bridge between business and IT; working with both area’s to propose new initiatives, changes and improvements to processes and applications to meet the needs of the business and pro actively informs and advices the business and IT (senior) management.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Managing the day to day workload of the SD IT process team;
• Responsible for performance management (HR cycles), coaching and development of the SD IT process team members;
• Acting as an intermediate between IT and business and maintaining a close relationship with the European Biomet HQ and subsidiaries;
• Ensuring that issues/helpdesk messages within the SD process area are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in timely manner;
• Identifying potential areas where existing policies and procedures requires changes/ improvements or where new ones needs to be developed;;
• Pro actively recommends business process improvements and IT solutions to support the business in such a way that it clearly contributes to the success of the business;
• Evaluating plans for additional processes, applications, products and services to attend to the business needs;
• Analyzing business processes and translate the demands of the business organization to functional requirements and implementation into the business processes, and business applications;
• Analyzing the information needs of the business, translating the needs into functional specifications and coordinates the creation of the reports /analyses with the BI Team;
• Coordinating of the transfer of post go live support activities from the project organization to the support organization;
• Manage the SD Team.
• University degree or Higher Vocational Education or equivalent within the field of SD or equivalent in an IS or logistics related discipline;
• Excellent knowledge of logistic processes, especially within the area of SD;
• Excellent knowledge of SAP R/3 (SD and LES);
• Fluent in spoken and written English and preferably in other European languages;
• Minimum 10 years IS related experience in SD/logistics environment;
• Excellent time Management skills and process mapping skills;
• Preferably consultancy background or having been key user within an international environment;
• Management experience
Biomet offers you a challenging position with good career prospects in a fast growing international business.
We offer a competitive remuneration package.
Good pension plan, bonus scheme, car, telephone, laptop.
How to Apply
If you are interested and you meet all the above requirements sent your resume with a motivation letter to: Guy Laeven, International Recruitment Coordinator by clicking the link below (copy and paste the link in your internetbrowser):
Or apply by using the 'Reageer per e-mail op deze vacature' button.
Please state the Job title in the subject.
For more information about Biomet: www.biomet.com or call Guy Laeven: +31 78-629 29 19
Agency calls not appreciated.