Vacature Biomet seeks Senior Helpdesk Technician in Dordrecht
bij Biomet Europe in Dordrecht
- 1 - 10 jaar ervaring
- Vast contract
- Salaris in overleg
- 40 uur per week
Je kunt niet meer op deze vacature solliciteren. Kijk hieronder voor meer soortgelijke vacatures.
- 1 - 3 jaar ervaring
- Salaris in overleg
Koppert Biological Systems
- Berkel en Rodenrijs
- € 2.180 - € 2.600 p/m
- Salaris in overleg
As one of the global leaders in the orthopaedics market, Biomet is passionate about innovation and developing new technology. They specialize in the design and manufacture of implants which replace hips, knees, shoulders, elbows, trauma fixation devices, biomaterials, bone cements and accessories and orthopedic surgical instruments.
Biomet Inc is a worldwide orthopaedic company with headquarters in Warsaw, Indiana, USA. Biomet employs over 6,700 team members, across 16 manufacturing facilities worldwide. Biomet and its subsidiaries currently distribute its products in 70 countries throughout the world. With annual sales exceeding $2 billion dollars they are a leader in orthopaedics on a global level
With European headquarters in Dordrecht, Netherlands and represented by subsidiaries in 22 countries across the continent, Biomet offers a specialized focus on European healthcare and orthopaedics. The continual development of the highest quality, clinically proven products, together with an emphasis on education, ensures that ICTerGezocht.nl remains a trusted leading figure in the European orthopaedic market.
Department/ BU Description:
The total IT organization of Biomet is around 67 people. The IT infrastructure department is around 18 people, 4 in The Netherlands and 14 abroad and is organized in a matrix structure. The IT infrastructure team is responsible for PC/laptop support, Networking, messaging, servers and other business applications.
In a fast-paced environment with many projects and a demanding user base, this position is responsible for designing and implementing information systems which will adequately support the enterprise infrastructure of the organization. It will play a lead role for consulting projects, understanding the business processes and ensuring alignment with the organization's IT strategy and priorities.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Assist with ongoing global production systems and network maintenance;
• Perform day-to-day operational duties;
• Perform ad hoc infrastructure requests, and provide support for users;
• EMEA systems and networks reporting, and monitoring;
• Assist with creation, management, and maintenance of global systems documentation;
• Perform ad hoc infrastructure requests;
• Problem definition and remediation;
• New systems procurement, base builds, and upgrades;
• Ongoing improvement of technical knowledge;
• Work with the Global Infrastructure team and external support providers to solve technical problems;
• Monitor system event logs using system management tools;
• Understands and applies Biomet IT policies, procedures and controls;
• Demonstrate strong work ethics.
• 3-5 years of experience on a helpdesk department;
• Experience administering DNS, DHCP, File, Print, Active Directory and group / security policies in an enterprise network environment (Windows 2008);
• Experience with Windows XP;
• Experience with multilingual support;
• Working technical knowledge of current messaging and collaboration systems software; protocols, and standards, including Microsoft SharePoint, Blackberry Enterprise Server, and SPAM Filtering;
• Experience supporting Citrix Access Gateway /MetaFrame / Presentation Server/XenApp;
• Detailed knowledge and understanding of networking concepts associated with connectivity, installation and troubleshooting of devices in a multi-protocol environment;
• Microsoft SCCM knowledge and Experience with Microsoft SQL Server database management;
• Backup and Restore Technologies – Disk Based – CommVault;
• Software patches management – Maintaining OS Level Patches across all Production and Development Servers;
• Professional Certifications are required, including MSCE (2003 or higher), CCNA, VCP, JNCIA, CCA, etc.
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities.
• Fluent English is required. An additional European language is a plus (German; French...)
Biomet offers you a challenging position with good career prospects in a fast growing international business.
We offer a competitive remuneration package.
Good pension plan, bonus scheme, telephone, laptop.
How to Apply
If you are interested and you meet all the above requirements sent your resume with a motivation letter to: Guy Laeven, International Recruitment Coordinator by using the link below:
Please state the Job title in the subject.
For more information about Biomet: www.biomet.com or call Guy Laeven: +31 78 – 629 29 19
Acquisition is not appreciated
Zeer goede arbeidsvoorwaarden!