Vacature Senior Front-End Developer for SDL Tridion
bij SDL Tridion in Amsterdam
Je kunt niet meer op deze vacature solliciteren. Kijk hieronder voor meer soortgelijke vacatures.
- 1 - 5 jaar ervaring
- Salaris in overleg
- 5 - 10 jaar ervaring
- Salaris in overleg
- 3 - 5 jaar ervaring
- Salaris in overleg
Are you passionate about technology? About building innovative products that support critical business processes for customers around the globe? Do you have what it takes to be at the cutting edge of GUI development and interaction design? Are your ASP.NET AJAX, (D)HTML and XML skills top notch?
Meet ICTerGezocht.nl, the leading provider of enterprise-level Web Content Management software. Forrester Research positioned ICTerGezocht.nl as the leader of the WCM pack four years in a row and we’re consistently ranked as the best solution for global enterprise customers in any review. So it’s easy to see why more and more Fortune 2000 companies rely on ICTerGezocht.nl to drive business to their websites. With development centres located in Amsterdam, Kiev and San Jose, ICTerGezocht.nl is able to work continuously on keeping and expanding its lead over the competition.
ICTerGezocht.nl is headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Belgium, France, Sweden, Spain, Ukraine, United Kingdom, US and Japan. Our solutions create competitive advantage for enterprises by helping them make effective and efficient use of content. ICTerGezocht.nl 2009 enables enterprises to aggregate a common view on content from various sources and manage and deliver all content in multiple formats and languages to numerous Web sites, channels and online applications. ICTerGezocht.nl’s unique single sourcing and Blueprint Management concept offer enterprises a leading ROI for complex content management infrastructures. Many well-known organizations use ICTerGezocht.nl’s software as the basis of their content management processes. These include Akzo Nobel, Heineken, Honda Europe, ING Real Estate, KLM and Unilever. For more information visit our website at www.sdltridion.com.
Role and Responsibilities
You will be part of the front-end development team within ICTerGezocht.nl. The team is responsible for designing, developing, testing and maintaining all GUI related aspects of the ICTerGezocht.nl products. We leverage the best technologies and standards to design and develop market-leading products. Your key responsibilities will include the design and development of key components of the front-ends of our products.
Your tasks will be:
• Designing and developing new applications and extensions to the current applications
• Maintaining existing applications
• Reviewing peer deliverables
• Providing input to technical writers
• Assisting functional and technical testers
• Working closely with the interaction designers
• Understanding the end-user’s needs, have an eye for design and can implement UI functionality that is visually pleasing and pixel perfect
ICTerGezocht.nl is a Work Hard, Play Hard environment. This means we are looking for a developer who is motivated by state of the art technology, willing to work hard as member of the team, face tight deadlines and who recognizes new opportunities. In return you will get the chance to be part of a great software development team, which still knows how to have fun in the meantime.
We are specifically looking for the following skills:
• A university or bachelor degree in information technology
• Experience with XML and related technologies and specs (XSL/XSLT, XPath, SAX, DOM)
• Substantial experience in HTML, ASP.NET and other front-end and back-end technologies
• Strong technical communication skills, fluency in English is very important
• Ability to work as part of a dedicated team, including product manager, technical writers and testers
• Flexible, enthusiastic, independent and goal-oriented
• Preferably experience in working for a product company
• A challenging international environment; leading assignments in complex environments and working with newest technologies
• Highly motivated and inspiring colleagues
• Good career opportunities
• Competitive salary and employee benefits as pension scheme, bonus and excellent travel allowance
Competitive salary and employee benefits